WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Never been a cgi elitist like that.

BP chi didn't bother me much.

It's only when its egregious for me and **** looks consistently weird in multiple scenes where I count that as a criticism.

Rather focus on the story and acting.
The only scene that stood out to was the last scene. Spiderman's Homecoming costume and GotG 2 looked less realistic to me. But, in my mind, it's just an art-style to me. I respect artists too much to nitpick every little thing unless it's horrid.

I'm far from an elitist, but that last fight stuck out like a sore thumb :lol: then afterwards I saw folks calling out the other stuff I didn't even see. I thought that fight was the only offender

Still my favorite in the MCU tho
I mean I've seen BP more than 6 times and it only really bothered me once after I saw the massive complaints.

Maybe I'm just not the best at spotting it all the time.

It obviously looked different once they got down there in the vibranium mine but I didn't see any floating heads.

If anything my problem with that fight was that the cgi kind of took away from the fight choreography.
The only scene that stood out to was the last scene. Spiderman's Homecoming costume and GotG 2 looked less realistic to me. But, in my mind, it's just an art-style to me. I respect artists too much to nitpick every little thing unless it's horrid.
I got use to the Spidey suit pretty quickly. Mask on and everything it clearly looks like expensive cgi for animated 3D movie

Vol. 2 had too many beautiful colors and style for me to notice anything wrong with the cgi except for the part of ego on Earth and dother planets that were suppose to activate and destroy it.That just looked like big black and dark blue blob of death.

Last edited:
It was mentioned before but there was one studio devoted to just all the titan scenes and then there was another studio that worked on the cgi for everything else in the movie.

Both studios do Thanos well but I feel like Thanos is shaded better in the non titan scenes.. Admittedly Thanos is in mostly dimly lit scenes outside of titan with the exception of the wakanda scenes.

It was mentioned before but there was one studio devoted to just all the titan scenes and then there was another studio that worked on the cgi for everything else in the movie.

Both studios do Thanos well but I feel like Thanos is shaded better in the non titan scenes.. Admittedly Thanos is in mostly dimly lit scenes outside of titan with the exception of the wakanda scenes.
And even then Thanos was in the forest part with the trees as shade not in the open field under the sun.

Titan just had a weird sun. Or it was like always late afternoon/early evening there for those scenes. :lol:

Someone who thinks ASM2 is a masterpiece and another who has standards as high as BVS hating on IW :rofl:
Boggles the mind.

Helps to know ppl's track records on here. Get on that soap box hard for something they don't like but look mad funny in the light when you look at the **** they been praising. No consistency and low standards.
What is the next Marvel movie coming out?
tumblr_p82sjejomX1tlgqkgo5_540.gif

Last edited:
Didn't notice anything in IW... Black Panther ( on the first viewing) had a few spots that were really bad. Took me out of the film for a little bit...
The final fight scene distracted me. It just didn't look clean to me.

Back
Top Bottom