WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think this Captain Marvel addition could be an L (relatively speaking...)

I mean Gal Gadot looked imposing and believable as Wonderwoman. This bish looks like she works in HR :smh:

I could understand if she was a role player like Scarlett but she going to be the one to lead the charge with offing Thanos?

Looks aside why would you develop the core characters of the Avengers over the span of 10 yrs and have some unconvincing new addition come and steal the show??

I want to see the remaining characters come through the adversity some how.

When Gal first got casted, I heard a lot of flack and negative feedback but she ended up doing a good job and having the best DCEU film. I don’t understand why people have any doubts about Brie, she’s at least a way better actor than Gal and the MCU has a much better track record of movies.

Plus I don’t know why people think she’s just gonna come in and lay the smack down on Thanos while everybody is watching on the sidelines.

Marvel has a 99.9 percent hit rate when it comes to casting... They understand how big a role Captain Marvel is.. They wouldn't give it to just anybody.

Everyone knew who Marvel was gonna cast as Cap Marvel -- right after Brie won the Oscar.
They won't let her fail.

I think she's going to play a big role but I don't think she's going to take over and everyone else will be twiddling their thumbs

Let's give Marvel credit here.

Yea, I'm gonna have a hard time accepting her as an action star.

Like when Jonah Hill first sees her in 21 Jump street and he starts beasting and I'm just like

giphy.gif

How many times have we bashed a cast member only for **** to be fine? Ya'll like Gal Gadot so much. Just wait for something to come out.

You talking about this?

Capture.PNG

Yes.

I have nothin against Cpt Marvel the character, but it made me kinda not like the actress. Shevhas every right to feel that way and i thought she was aight in Skull Island but maaaannnnnn smh

U got Pill Cosby out here druggin women, womens wages being way different than mens, Wine-stein rapin actresses, schools gettin shot up, sex traffickers, etc etc and u mad cuz a guy asked u for your phone number?????????

Shouldnt matter that he's a guard. Esp if u a movie star. Thats woulda even sounded better "us celebrities always gotta be on the defensive" but she blamed it on being a woman!! :lol:

Lagertha rollin her grave

Every phone number i have is cuz i asked for it. How else was i gonna get it? :lol:

Yeah I’m lukewarm on Bree and that incident had a lot to do with it. Marvel banked the whole future of their universe on Carol ******* Danvers? I’m expecting the Captain Marvel to be overtly girl power-esque which is fine but to have that character anchor the focal point of A4? I don’t know. Boden and Fleck at that. I did enjoy Mississippi Grind however but I just know Captain Marvel will have that female dude-bro humor. Just show me the Skrulls.

That tweet don’t even seem like a big deal at all to me. Theres a time and a place for everything and if I’m at work I’m not gonna ask for a customers number cause I’m at work usually people just wanna go about they day and not be bothered. Was it extra to complain about it on social media? Maybe but people do extra stuff all the time when they annoyed about something. It’s not a big deal.

That tweet don’t even seem like a big deal at all to me. Theres a time and a place for everything and if I’m at work I’m not gonna ask for a customers number cause I’m at work usually people just wanna go about they day and not be bothered. Was it extra to complain about it on social media? Maybe but people do extra stuff all the time when they annoyed about something. It’s not a big deal.

It was def the context and placing it on social media while #metoo was bubbling. I find it hard to believe that someone of Bree’s ilk and status has never been hit on before especially in the cesspool that is Hollywood. Assumptions aside, what exactly was she looking for by airing her grievance on twitter. If dude was out of pocket with it than you get the manager and handle it right then and there. Highlighting that it was a TSA officer reeked of classism to me.

marvel knows they could call their next movie "a wet fart" and dudes will be like damn wonder what it sounds like marvel take my money!!!

It was def the context and placing it on social media while #metoo was bubbling. I find it hard to believe that someone of Bree’s ilk and status has never been hit on before especially in the cesspool that is Hollywood. Assumptions aside, what exactly was she looking for by airing her grievance on twitter. If dude was out of pocket with it than you get the manager and handle it right then and there. Highlighting that it was a TSA officer reeked of classism to me.

Metoo movement didn’t bother me at all. And Like I said people do extra stuff when they annoyed or frustrated all the time when they annoyed rarely a logical reason for it outside of airing their frustrations not a big deal to me. And she’s probably been hit on before but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t get annoying after a while. For all we know she finds that ish mad annoying now some people just don’t like being bothered and it constantly happening adds up overtime. And I already know what some will say “but if he was attractive...” maybe she would’ve reacted differently, some women do but let’s not pretend like there aren’t plenty of women who find it annoying period no matter how attractive you are like some people just fr don’t like being bothered especially if it’s in a professional environment and you just tryin to get along with your day.

Last edited:
TSA dude shot his shot, she hit him with the Mutombo block and finger wag, leave it at that. Happens to thousands of dudes daily. No need to go on Twitter and whine about the hardships of being a woman that a dude wants to talk too. If every woman whined on Twitter about a guy trying to holler when she wasn’t in the mood, their servers would crash.

****** in this thread sounding like #TeamIncel right now. Who gives a **** about that tweet. Even if she was cool with dudes asking her for her number, nobody in this thread is bagging.

How many times have we bashed a cast member only for **** to be fine? Ya'll like Gal Gadot so much. Just wait for something to come out.
Anybody saying Gal Gadot looks intimidating got me looking at them sideways. Especially in attempt to prop her up and shade Brie as CM.
Dudes are mad defensive over that tweet :lol:

Ironically

she look like the mom off that old show w that irishy looking white guy and his old man and their family

except the mom was bigger

grounded for life

megyn price

megyn-price-during-the-wb-networks-2004-all-star-summer-party-at-the-picture-id111232667

Back
Top Bottom