WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Lame already setting himself up to not like Black panther 2 :lol:

Lightning in a bottle? That's a horrible way to set expectations. Lightning in a bottle wont strike twice and we shouldn't want it to. We should want it to have a unique experience. And you'd have to be crazy to not think politics won't play a part. You think Wakanda is just gonna be all happy after he let down the dome and invited all the foreigners in which pretty much destroyed Wakanda. Cmon man. :lol:

Damn I'm watching Chuck and I'm reminded of how awesome Yvonne Strahovski is...

If she was younger she'd have made a great Captain Marvel

I personally don’t think there should be a sequel to Black Panther. The movie was so special and exceeded every expectation that even with great intentions and an unbelievable script it will come off as forced. Panther should just make appearances in other Marvel films and be a presence. I still feel like Marvel wants to replicate their silver age on screen so him being solely an Avenger is good enough.

Kinda agree, 1st movie was impactful and you don't want to see that sullied. Same time you wanna keep that representation going now that the ball is rolling.

Has lame made his MCU heel turn?

Will he leave the MCU thread for the DCEU when Aquaman comes out?

Is he team FoxXmenMovies?
I hope he does.
We saw African politics in CW AND BP doh...
Got me feeling like I made the bet with the wrong person.
Kinda agree, 1st movie was impactful and you don't want to see that sullied. Same time you wanna keep that representation going now that the ball is rolling.
I don't get this feeling that somehow a BP sequel will in anyway diminish the first.

Like this is the MCU. More importantly, this is Ryan Coogler.

Y'all dudes can't be that sensitive with a great black franchise that is just starting out.

How will African politics or the inclusion of one other MCU hero making a cameo or teaming up sully BP?

Its like y'all already forgot the story Coogler crafted for this movie. It was extremely unique. Not at all from the comics and the thing about it is the topic being front and center was so needed.

That clown talking like BP2 gonna be like Attack of the Clones with multiple scenes of senators discussing embargoes, armistices, and motions being passed after voting and failed filibusters.

Last edited:
IF anything, it will feel like 'forcing' for cap to deal with politics again

Cause unlike BP or even tony, you won't see him interacting on a legislative level really and have it making sense

Whatever cap's next movie is, IF chris Evans is in it, feels like they gotta either use A4 to somehow get red skull out or they let Zola become his full robot suit thing

But BP will always have some level of politics to it, he's the damn king of an involving nation that is taking a very drastic turn from their very traditional and conservative views.. they can go a number of ways with that, play it like a bond movie kinda thing even further

Hating on IW so hard he puts it on the same level as BvS.. Setting himself up to dislike BP2

Lame did make that heel turn lol

IF anything, it will feel like 'forcing' for cap to deal with politics again

Cause unlike BP or even tony, you won't see him interacting on a legislative level really and have it making sense

Whatever cap's next movie is, IF chris Evans is in it, feels like they gotta either use A4 to somehow get red skull out or they let Zola become his full robot suit thing

But BP will always have some level of politics to it, he's the damn king of an involving nation that is taking a very drastic turn from their very traditional and conservative views.. they can go a number of ways with that, play it like a bond movie kinda thing even further
Chris Evans is done after A4. :frown:

Has lame made his MCU heel turn?

Will he leave the MCU thread for the DCEU when Aquaman comes out?

Is he team FoxXmenMovies?

I’m a Marvel guy for life, through good and the bad. I lived through One More Day. This is nothing :lol:

Why do you think bringing in other heroes would outshine T'Challa? Why would you be so adverse to some hero collaboration when the mcu has a solid track record of crossovers? You're acting like the mcu is the dceu and would poorly execute any crossover.

Just because you're not into African politics doesn't mean it wouldn't work. You've kinda shown your taste to be a bit funky lately...

I still can't believe you'd put IW in the same realm as BvS.. Do you know how many mcu movies are better than BvS? Like all of them lol

Let’s get real, bringing in a hero of Anglo descent to assist Black Panther in saving the day in HIS solo movie isn’t going to come off too well. As a first generation born to West African parents let’s just say I’m very well versed in African politics. As a comic book film though, heavy handed themes don’t need to be the overarching plot. And when I mentioned BvS as it pertained to IW I didn’t put it in the same realm, I put IW below BvS in terms of action. I would much rather watch the Batman warehouse scene than that lame *** Titan battle. It hurts me so bad but it’s the truth.

We saw African politics in CW AND BP doh...

We learned more about its rules more so than its inner workings.

^ you forgetting we saw couple council meetings.. plus learned dynamics with the various tribes

Chris Evans is done after A4. :frown:

We'll see.. I mean I can see any number of things happening

I do think 1 of the avengers will have to sacrifice themself so the team can use the gauntlet.. and if he is done, it makes sense to let him go out with a bang

But I could also see whatever they do, allowing red skull to come back allowing them to use him again for cap4.. but there are 2 other 'caps' on the team

They set tony up to walk away too, with the baby talk

297.png

The **** do we want to see deep political content in a movie about a man fighting in a panther suit for

Mind you most of the same people advocating for this think Thanos in IW is a deep character :lol: muh gems, I love the universe I want to keep it thriving

Did they go THAT deep into politics? It was touched on and was used as driving force for some the plots but it's not like these weren't action driven films

They were full fledged political films which drove the entire plot :lol: And black panther will clearly still be am action film because it's a comic book movie.

They were full fledged political films which drove the entire plot :lol: And black panther will clearly still be am action film because it's a comic book movie.

I think I misinterpreted whatever the discussion was :lol:
I thought it was like "Let's get a comic book Wag the Dog it's about time"

Did they go THAT deep into politics? It was touched on and was used as driving force for some the plots but it's not like these weren't action driven films
Exactly. So why are ppl pretending the sequel is about to be in depth political thriller about T'Challa doing a trade deal with China?

They're stupid.

Back
Top Bottom