WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Lame is making everyone emotional in this thread...one way or another :lol:

BBF42D45-BA04-4B6E-9A6B-22EA2A787AE7.gif

Lame has to be trolling at this point...

Lol

It would seem that way. IW just unplugged me from the fanboy matrix. Where I once felt like the MCU could do no wrong, I now am somewhat skeptical toward future projects from the fact that something as egregious as the warm garbage presented to us as IW being touted as the cinematic event of a lifetime is being universally applauded and making tons of money. Disney has us right where they want us.

I know recently Comcast put it out in public that they're going to try to outbid Disney to get Fox but just recently seen this commercial on ABC...
Disney giving deadpool a little time and spotlight.....

And so it begins...

Not understanding Comcast’s angle with the 60 billi cash offer. 52 billi in Disney stock with everything that Disney has their hands on will turn into a trillion dollars by the turn of the century.

Either way, they cant make a film in time to keep the rights

I feel like Disney is more after the home distribution rights of the original 6 Star Wars films than the X-men and F4. Though they are a huge priority with them it was more so a matter of when and not if. I’m comparison Disney knows if they can’t package the Lucas films along with their new films they’ll always seem disjointed and separate.

I feel like Disney is more after the home distribution rights of the original 6 Star Wars films than the X-men and F4. Though they are a huge priority with them it was more so a matter of when and not if. I’m comparison Disney knows if they can’t package the Lucas films along with their new films they’ll always seem disjointed and separate.

Yeah I don't think the marvel properties were a high priority.

Ern aint Hobie Brown so Den aint the Prowler to me.

Just another dude that stole his suit to be a thief. Damn yall got me calling Glover Ern like that's his real name :lol:

A solo Hobie Brown Prowler movie is what needs to happen. For the culture.

Entire movie takes place in the spirit realm :lol:

No. Just the stating of facts.

Delusional poster is delusional.

Right E everysingletime ?
Mans really is a true to life Zemo, trying to break the Team Captain America group from within so it stays dead, just like Zemo's plan. If toppled by our enemies, we will rise again, but internal dissent means it's dead forever. It won't work! E everysingletime the limits of the bet will be over soon. I know a lot of what you say is based off that, you're like WS after those words have been uttered, I know it's not you. Don't worry bud, I'm with you till the end of the line!

I don't have anything personal against the LGBT community but their whining is getting ridiculous. Everyone doesn't want it shoved in their faces.

MCU And DCEU Criticized For Overlooking LGBT Characters By GLAAD

It looks like the MCU is coming under new fire along with the DCEU. Recently, a formal critique was placed against the superhero series after GLAAD released its annual report documenting LGBTQ representation in film.

The blunt note is made in the organization’s sixth Studio Responsibility Index. The yearly report breaks down the frequency and quality of LGBTQ representation in film, and GLAAD praised franchises like Deadpool while Wonder Woman floundered.

“There have been several films in recent years that have erased a character’s queer identity as they moved from page to screen. In 2017, Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok and DC’s Wonder Woman both included characters who are queer in the source material, but did not include any on screen confirmation of their identities. This must change going forward,” the report reads.

Any fans of One Piece? Yuusaku Shibata art is awesome.

A0237139-AEA8-4068-A2D0-84A90DFDC9D1.jpeg

But any time I see anime renderings of Marvel I’m constantly thinking about the Marvel Anime’s from Madhouse years back. Don’t understand while they were so awful. The Iron Man one and ESPECIALLY the X-men one should’ve been amazing. The best one was the Blade anime however. Marvel should try it again. I like the art from Marvel disk wars. And the intro from Marvel Heroes years back would be the perfect art style for a universe. We could have all our beloved heroes on screen without all the legal jargon. The silver age :nthat:

I don't have anything personal against the LGBT community but their whining is getting ridiculous. Everyone doesn't want it shoved in their faces.

MCU And DCEU Criticized For Overlooking LGBT Characters By GLAAD

It looks like the MCU is coming under new fire along with the DCEU. Recently, a formal critique was placed against the superhero series after GLAAD released its annual report documenting LGBTQ representation in film.

The blunt note is made in the organization’s sixth Studio Responsibility Index. The yearly report breaks down the frequency and quality of LGBTQ representation in film, and GLAAD praised franchises like Deadpool while Wonder Woman floundered.

“There have been several films in recent years that have erased a character’s queer identity as they moved from page to screen. In 2017, Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok and DC’s Wonder Woman both included characters who are queer in the source material, but did not include any on screen confirmation of their identities. This must change going forward,” the report reads.
There's barely any hint of heterosexualism in the films though, they are pretty asexual aside from Tony.

Any fans of One Piece? Yuusaku Shibata art is awesome.

A0237139-AEA8-4068-A2D0-84A90DFDC9D1.jpeg
But any time I see anime renderings of Marvel I’m constantly thinking about the Marvel Anime’s from Madhouse years back. Don’t understand while they were so awful. The Iron Man one and ESPECIALLY the X-men one should’ve been amazing. The best one was the Blade anime however. Marvel should try it again. I like the art from Marvel disk wars. And the intro from Marvel Heroes years back would be the perfect art style for a universe. We could have all our beloved heroes on screen without all the legal jargon. The silver age :nthat:

I have all three of those anime's on the harddrive. The Blade was good. The rest were trash. The art was great but the stories were terrible and the characters were "out of character." Anime style with Earths Mightiest Hero's writing would be the perfect cartoon.

I have all three of those anime's on the harddrive. The Blade was good. The rest were trash. The art was great but the stories were terrible and the characters were "out of character." Anime style with Earths Mightiest Hero's writing would be the perfect cartoon.

The Wolverine one was easily the worst out of the set. Don’t understand how you mess up a perfect recipe but they were def more tailored to Japanese audiences. Perfect time for Marvel to try it again I believe.

There's barely any hint of heterosexualism in the films though, they are pretty asexual aside from Tony.

That's not true :lol:

Thor & Lady Sif
Thor & Jane
Banner & Ross
Hawkeye & Dusted Family
Banner & Romanov
Peter & Liz
Ant Man & Wasp
Wasp & Cross
Rhodey shot his shot at Maria Hill
Vision & Scarlet Witch
T'Challa & Nakia
Okoye & Get Out
Peter & Gamora

Falcon might be the only Avenger that we have no clue at their sexual orientation

That's not true :lol:

Thor & Lady Sif
Thor & Jane
Banner & Ross
Hawkeye & Dusted Family
Banner & Romanov
Peter & Liz
Ant Man & Wasp
Wasp & Cross
Rhodey shot his shot at Maria Hill
Vision & Scarlet Witch
T'Challa & Nakia
Okoye & Get Out
Peter & Gamora

Falcon might be the only Avenger that we have no clue at their sexual orientation
You 'forgot' Cap and Peggy Carter/Sharon Carter

Back
Top Bottom