WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I don't have anything personal against the LGBT community but their whining is getting ridiculous. Everyone doesn't want it shoved in their faces.

MCU And DCEU Criticized For Overlooking LGBT Characters By GLAAD

It looks like the MCU is coming under new fire along with the DCEU. Recently, a formal critique was placed against the superhero series after GLAAD released its annual report documenting LGBTQ representation in film.

The blunt note is made in the organization’s sixth Studio Responsibility Index. The yearly report breaks down the frequency and quality of LGBTQ representation in film, and GLAAD praised franchises like Deadpool while Wonder Woman floundered.

“There have been several films in recent years that have erased a character’s queer identity as they moved from page to screen. In 2017, Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok and DC’s Wonder Woman both included characters who are queer in the source material, but did not include any on screen confirmation of their identities. This must change going forward,” the report reads.

Give Black Widow and Maria Hill a love scene in the BW stand alone. Problem solved.

large.jpg

220576b74fb30d5c5ebbcf41fc244d77.jpg

968ba177ba1a459c848e3ba076be8e6c--cobie-smulders-hollywood-photo.jpg

9a2340516715349dfc5b3433e1145a7b-d54vtai.jpg

:lol:

Any fans of One Piece? Yuusaku Shibata art is awesome.

A0237139-AEA8-4068-A2D0-84A90DFDC9D1.jpeg

But any time I see anime renderings of Marvel I’m constantly thinking about the Marvel Anime’s from Madhouse years back. Don’t understand while they were so awful. The Iron Man one and ESPECIALLY the X-men one should’ve been amazing. The best one was the Blade anime however. Marvel should try it again. I like the art from Marvel disk wars. And the intro from Marvel Heroes years back would be the perfect art style for a universe. We could have all our beloved heroes on screen without all the legal jargon. The silver age :nthat:

If only Marvel cartoons had animation like this.

Mans really is a true to life Zemo, trying to break the Team Captain America group from within so it stays dead, just like Zemo's plan. If toppled by our enemies, we will rise again, but internal dissent means it's dead forever. It won't work! E everysingletime the limits of the bet will be over soon. I know a lot of what you say is based off that, you're like WS after those words have been uttered, I know it's not you. Don't worry bud, I'm with you till the end of the line!
Still delusional

Team Colonizer still sucks balls

Even E everysingletime agrees.

GLAAD not paying attention to the beautiful love story that is Captain Colonizer & Russian Bucky
FACTS

Falsified homosexual assumptions usually turn out to be that the one claiming others are, tends to be one themselves personifying what they view as a fault within themselves in others. If you're gay, no sweat b, NT still welcomes you.
Super delusional

Get in touch with reality man. You have severe mental issue.

Also very suspect that the first place you go is homosexuality.

Back
Top Bottom