WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

5a44135dead9ad7e629948d6554ce684.gif

I think the poster lives in a world where the MCU movies aren’t formulaic and uninspired. Spiderverse looks to be the opposite of what a normal marvel origin movie is
MCU movies are formulaic (Infinity War) and uninspired (Black Panther) in the same way DC, FoX-Men, and Sony Spidey movies are formulaic and uninspired.

In that they adapt comic stories to film exactly like Into the Spiderverse.

Oh wait...

Origin though? :lol:

just got out of IW again to help it reach that $2b, "i am groot" in the end hurts more when you know it means "dad"

first time in a while that i went on a reclining chair but damn calling it a recliner is an understatement, i was practically lying flat :lol: it was awesome but after 5-6 preview trailers i was falling asleep :lol:

theater.jpg

and speaking of $2b...

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Secures A China Release Extension

Avengers: Infinity War currently sits at around $1.974 billion worldwide, meaning it was all but certain to cross the $2B mark at some point early next week. Now, Deadlinereports that the Marvel Epic has secured a rare 30-day extended run in China, which will definitely help in rounding up those last few dollars.

On the week A4 comes out I'm probably seeing it every day that week.... See it at all my favorite theaters

Once at the imax in lincoln square

Once at the dolby in times square

Once at the iPic at south street seaport

And...

ok I don't have too many favorite theaters..

Once again at the imax in lincoln square...

Last edited:
wvgwgqNb7mjWzD02WmKR1kc04lGvLnQ1J8uMMFMxl8k.jpg

Which opening had you the most hyped?

It's tough.. I liked them all.

In A1 Loki arriving, the tunnel race and then Coulson asking Fury "what do we do?" and then BOOM Avengers title.

In A2 they were a fully assembled team taking out Hydra with arguably the most iconic shot of them all. Scarlet putting the voodoo on Tony and we see that vision followed by Tony grabbing the staff.

IW with the distress call, Hulk getting them 808s, Heimdall dying, Loki dying (?).

The first film will always have an affinity for the first, because it was the first. IW was crazy! The distress call had me like WTF is going on?! But I'm going A2. Seeing them altogether on the same side with that killer shot was amazing.

i know but with spidey practically MCU related and that might actually even be Marvel Studios produced(?)... why not?

Back
Top Bottom