WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yeah one thing I do love is in A1 IM was like :
"Call it Cap."
and in A2
"Like the old man said.......together."

They gotta do something for A4, especially because it'll be there last time together

Avengers Assemble would be great to hear one last time also

Can't wait for the reunion scene between them too,
so many epic moments in Avengers films that aren't fighting scenes

This alone has me geeked.

they gon' have to...

9522B4A2F1EB8087B973F19ED54850F25540BD8E

It’s cool that the OG group is getting their shine, but I want to see Panther, Spidey, Strange doing that work.
Gonna have to wait for Avengers 5 and that might not even include Spidey.

Technically speaking, Spidey is the newest Avenger and the current roster is wild small.

i'm guessing Hawkeye comes out of retirement after his family is wiped away. Becomes Ronin. Hawkeye slander no more.

Hawkeye becomes MVP of A4

Now that would be the worst movie ever. Hawkeye saving the day, that would lack conviction!

imagine if if Vin Diesel appears as Kratos in Norway and starts slaughtering the rest of the Asgardians...

Let's say they all attack him on titan, do you guys see the next villain being revealed as plotting on earth since it's vulnerable with no avengers there?

Only "heros" on Earth will be the ones sent by the Skrulls...? Whatever the case, that'll be awesome.

Let's say they all attack him on titan, do you guys see the next villain being revealed as plotting on earth since it's vulnerable with no avengers there?
I mean A5 probably aint coming out until 2023 so it won't be based on what the situation on Earth is during A4.

Especially of any of the rumors are true about how much time passes and time travel.

I thought that was assumed anyway. Mantis is Quill’s half sister. Nobody put the pieces of that puzzle together yet

I thought that was assumed anyway. Mantis is Quill’s half sister. Nobody put the pieces of that puzzle together yet
I don't recall the story going that way.

Granted Vol. 2 is a movie I need to see a lot more times but I thought Mantis was just an alien Ego kept around almost like a servant due to her ability to put him to sleep given he can't on his own.

looks like she already knew her scene was going to get cut before she even filmed it

Would be interesting if mantis was his half sister.. but I guess the film had a lot going emotionally without that added to the equation too

Mantis wasn’t from one of those planets he planted a seed in was she?
I remember him talking about her in a real differrnt way than the way he talked about Quill and his other children who did not have any signs of his power.

Back
Top Bottom