WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

someone here wanted the Vans x BP, it's available at Nordstrom: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/vans-x...umb=Home/Men/New Arrivals&color=black leather

_103428755.jpg

The freeform platform has me concerned, will wait to see what folks gotta say

I think there is only 1 more episode of legion, so might check it after that

Snuck out of work today and grabbed a couple of the marvel vans. Copped black panther and spiderman. Also grabbed the slides and some socks. Going back after work to grab a sick shirt if they still got it

Funny thing is that I finally saw Thor: Ragnarok on Netflix last night. Movie is :nthat:. WAY better than I thought it'd be. I'm convinced that if Black Panther hadn't come around, folks would have shown this film way more love.

Black Panther on the first watch I liked better than Ragnarok...but on subsequent viewings Ragnarok is catching up

After the fourth viewing there's only a few things on BP that I'm really looking forward to see...but I still like a whole lot of Ragnarok after the 4th viewing.

BP could've probably held up a little better if the cgi in the last act was better.

Back
Top Bottom