WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Different incarnations I take as Sam or Bucky as the new Cap. Wouldn't be aurprised if they tried to do both.

If not that then I guess sorta what they did with Valkyrie being different from the comic version all the Valkyrie were a whole bunch of female warriors so you can play that like the Nova corps.

New gonna be Eternals. Also hope for a MCU take on the New Universe.

Weekend aint even over b.

I still may watch IW 4 more times.

This just inspired me to buy another ticket.

2 billy or bust

Count me in lol
5 time for me

470.jpg

IW is like being down 3-1 in the finals

A4 is roaring back to win in 7 games.

A4 is going to make so much money. Marvel is going to drown in it.

I'd push forward A4 even deeper into April. Give it a chance to make a run at Avatar's money.

wait.. what?

Marvel Rumored To Be Plotting A Standalone HAWKEYE Movie But Will It Star Jeremy Renner?

According to MCU Cosmic (the same site that dropped that news about The Eternals), Marvel may have some loose plans for a couple of different characters to receive the spotlight in a solo movie and Hawkeye is one of them. The site notes that what Feige has said about "different incarnations" of the heroes we know and love ties into what they've heard about the archer. What does that mean?

Well, it could be a couple of different things. We may see Hawkeye suit up as Ronin on a permanent basis or Kate Bishop could take over the mantle, providing the studio with another female lead to build a franchise around.

I saw a TV spot for Ant-Man and Wasp and they swapped out the stupid ant playing drums for Paul Rudd playing drums.

Glad they came to their senses.

marvel really out chere about to take heat checkers talking about doing a hawkeye movie..

i mean i can see a blackwidow movie working on a james bond espionage type level.. but hawkeye is pushing things

Kate Bishop solo is pushing things for sure and I like the character but I can see how it could be a breakout hit.

I dig the ambition though. Easily the best new character from Young Avengers and easily the best Hawkeye.

I agree

I don't care about Widow but going that route makes sense based on her character...

No idea what they would do with a Hawkeye film...and at the same time I don't care about the character or any other iteration...

Ole boy from lord of the rings, is the last time I cared about someone with a bow and arrow

Back
Top Bottom