WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Like I said from the previous post NOWHERE FAST...

:rofl:

Two completely different things... We know you're the residential Marvel geek in charge but they're different things entirely...
You keep saying nowhere fast and now that they're two completely different things but then why even introduce the topic that compares the two? :lol:

Besides I'm not buying its two completely different things anyway. That's a complete cop out to shield the limitations of the force. The force aint nothing but some jacked eastern mysticsm coupled with psychokinesis and limited mind control.

But this ain't even about being a Marvel geek. You watch enough sci fi and read enough comics in general and then watch Star Wars and you pretty much are not going tonbe impressed with anything about the force. It's not all that unique or different but it helps that George was never intending to outdo something else or create a super powerful ability.

Its that golden age infatuation with eastern philosophies and kung fu. Basically Iron Fist in space but with sword fighting.

Last edited:
George is also a big Marvel fan. Its really not all that different from superhero powers. Just depends on which you're talking about.

He just made the special thing a universal force. Like Stan's power cosmic, power primordial, uni-power, etc.

Dgx7_B7_OVQAEd_Xzx.jpg

Dgx7_C0_IV4_Acg_XWT.jpg

Dgx7_DNk_VMAAAa_VU.jpg

Dgx6_x6_Uw_AAne_Ka.jpg

someone spoiler the post credits for Ant-man Wasp for me

from reddit
Mid Credits: Pym, Hope and Janet are adjusting the quantum realm equipment to send Scott. He goes there to take some regeneration cells to the Ghost, but he can't goes back 'cause the snap killed them all.

Janet said to Scott before he goes to the quantum "Don't go to the vortex, you will be stuck in time" or something like that.

2nd Scene: That Giant Ant playing the drums

Friends, Simpsons Seinfield, Destiny's Child and whatever pet game that is in the left bottom corner...I think those are late 90s lol

Fresh Prince, Star Trek, early 90s. The rest of those images I don't recognize lol

Snowboarding at the Winter Olympics and the last episode of Seinfeld was 1998

That Simpson’s episode has the messy early style drawings, early 90s

Is the movie gonna run through the whole decade or something? Or is that pic just to emphasize “90s”

Those images are all over the place year-wise :lol: but they’re all 1990s

I see 98, 94, 92? 91 :lol:
Gotta be fake, if not they overstated the 90s and this just takes place in 99 :lol:

They got the damn old old OG version of the Simpson's there :rofl:

I hope one of the 2 vids shes blocking is Big in the Hypnotize vid :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

The other can be OJ's glove not fitting

oj-simpson.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom