WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Disneyland Paris' 5K medal for their Magic Run Weekend
DLP-Magic-Run-Weekend-medal-5K-768x384.jpg

Someone needs to run that dressed as Thanos and have the same smile at the end of IW upon completing the race :lol:

I hope Captain Marvel doesn't come in hella OP. If they have her washing Thanos with the gauntlet who's supposed to be the biggest bad ever in the MCU, it would make all future villains weak.

I feel on a power scale she should be on par with Iron Man in his fight with Thanos. Maybe give her the slight edge but no more. She shouldn't be stronger than Thor after receiving Stormbreaker. She should be able to go hand to hand with Hulk like Iron Man in the Hulkbuster. But I think anything else and it's a real disservice to what all the other characters have achieved up to the point. Just to have her walk in as this OP character would be whack.

they gonna have Thanos throw a moon in A4 again and Captain Marvel throws a planet

excited to see how they make her powers work in the universe, I'm already wondering what the point of the other heroes are besides closing their story if she can do all that stuff. Still have the highest hopes but my brain can't process Captain Marvel throwing a planet onscreen
then again I couldn't process Thanos either.

I mean Captain Marvel can just pick up earth and move it?
thats insane to me

I hope Captain Marvel doesn't come in hella OP. If they have her washing Thanos with the gauntlet who's supposed to be the biggest bad ever in the MCU, it would make all future villains weak.

I feel on a power scale she should be on par with Iron Man in his fight with Thanos. Maybe give her the slight edge but no more. She shouldn't be stronger than Thor after receiving Stormbreaker. She should be able to go hand to hand with Hulk like Iron Man in the Hulkbuster. But I think anything else and it's a real disservice to what all the other characters have achieved up to the point. Just to have her walk in as this OP character would be whack.
Shes way stronger than Thor and will do way better than IM vs. Thanos.

What most are forgetting is for Thanos every fight he was in was like when he beat down the Hulk. He was just in mission mode he didn't gloat.

The only thing that caught him off guard was stormbreaker (not Thor) so when he fights Captain Marvel I expect him to be tested.

Naturally though, she is no match for a completed IG.

Last edited:
Feige has said she's the most powerful Avenger by far so I'm going to take him at his word.

If he's lying again he's dead to me

Jk Feige will always be my idol

Also yall need to stop saying that'd make her overpowered.

Being stronger than the majority of heroes in Infinity War really isnt overpowered for a Marvel character. Before she existed Thor and Hulk were already pretty nerfed.

Feige just opening the door to the big guns. Cosmic always > earthbound.

Last edited:
Also yall need to stop saying that'd make her overpowered.

Being stronger than the majority of heroesin Infinity War really isnt overpowered for a Marvel character. Before she existed Thor and Hulk were already pretty nerfed.

Feige just opening the door to the big guns. Cosmic always > earthbound.

But that’s the thing I don’t like. Nerf Thor and Hulk, but have her come in basically OP. Y’all see how Black Widow is damn near just a step behind Scumbag Rogers, imagine Captain Marvel. She’s gonna go catch a tan and have swim in the sun

But that’s the thing I don’t like. Nerf Thor and Hulk, but have her come in basically OP. Y’all see how Black Widow is damn near just a step behind Scumbag Rogers, imagine Captain Marvel. She’s gonna go catch a tan and have swim in the sun
It's been years since thats been established and been the way of things. You gotta get over it.

Dr. Strange more powerful than those 2 as well.

This aint the comics. Its movies and those 2 are being phased out for the new guard.

They probably won't have Hulk address it (unless he tries punching CM and breaks his arm) but I'm sure Thor will acknowledge her being more powerful than him in a sarcastic way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom