WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

iKU_eKuOOt8Lhw0z7pteJaodRw1pJS-a45DXlEMgrRw.jpg

They on point with this marketing

so weird that the theater i go to on opening (thursday) nights only has 3 showing for Antman2 and the latest is 8pm

Avengers: Infinity War To Get Possible Thanos Extended Cut

Collider's Jon Schnepp moderated a panel at Las Vegas Comic Con that hosted Thanos creator Jim Starlin. During the panel, Starlin apparently revealed some major details about Avengers: Infinity War. The comic creator said that there is an extra 30 minutes of Thanos footage from Infinity War that was cut. The scenes reportedly are primarily of Thanos' backstory. If his info is correct, fans will be able to see all of the footage as part of a special/extended cut of Infinity War that is going to be released. Starlin didn't say how or when this cut will come, though

https://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-extended-cut-thanos-backstory/

Doubt it but you may never know tho.
Avengers: Infinity War To Get Possible Thanos Extended Cut

Collider's Jon Schnepp moderated a panel at Las Vegas Comic Con that hosted Thanos creator Jim Starlin. During the panel, Starlin apparently revealed some major details about Avengers: Infinity War. The comic creator said that there is an extra 30 minutes of Thanos footage from Infinity War that was cut. The scenes reportedly are primarily of Thanos' backstory. If his info is correct, fans will be able to see all of the footage as part of a special/extended cut of Infinity War that is going to be released. Starlin didn't say how or when this cut will come, though

https://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-extended-cut-thanos-backstory/

Ant Man will break my very long streak of seeing marvel movies on opening night Thurs.

I can't remember the last time I didn't see an mcu movie on Thurs night. I wouldn't be able to tell you.

Well anyway I'm seeing ant man Fri morning at 10am. Lol it's not that I don't want to see ant man on opening night.. My work schedule just did not happen to line up this time.

Last edited:
My brother doesn’t want to watch antman & wasp. Guess i’ll end up watching it late on a random weeknight.

Read about the after credits scene for Ant-Man and the Wasp

My guess is that Avengers 4 will pick up with Scott escaping the Quantum Realm by going through the time vortex described in the film and winding up in the future (yes, Hank, Janet and Hope get dusted). In the film Scott is warned to stay away from an area known as the time vortex (so much for no time travel Russos).

Maybe Scott goes into the vortex, which kicks him out in a place 4-5 years from the events of Ant-Man and the Wasp and Infinity War. This is how we see the older Cassie (as cast for A4) and introduces us to an older Tony (the gray haired Tony in the set photos). The two then go back in time using the Pym Particles and Quantum Realm, kicking off the events of A4.

This would go to explain why Tony is the only character who looks older in the set photos. And it would explain why no one else went back in time yet. Until Scott re-emerged, they didn't know the technology existed.

I could see the future timeline with future Cassie and Tony being a "Through a glass, darkly" kind of deal. In this timeline, Cassie never became Stature (because her father disappeared and her access to Pym Tech did as well with Hank and Janet going away). The Avengers are most likely dead and gone after another failed encounter with Thanos (aside from Tony because he never got over Pepper and Peter getting dusted). So Scott seeks out Tony because it's the only person he knows left that can help him go back to his own timeline (Marty McFly and Doc Brown). Tony then uses this to his advantage to correct mistakes of the past (and also the new Pym Tech provides a road to the Infinity Stones).

I apologize for the previous Evangeline slander. My first exposure to her was Ant Man and now Ant Man 2. I thought she was old enough to star in Book Club. I haven't seen a single episode of Lost but I get it now..

9MUe.gif

803213286bde2267cf40343a557a0cbb.jpg

lost-evangeline-lilly152.jpg

Last edited:
Evangeline Lilly <33333

Those. Those are the perfect sized assets by the way. That does bring a smile to my face.

All is forgiven. You have seen the light that is Angeline.

I like that name too. Would name my daughter that.

Crazy how I’m rewatchin Lost and never thought of Kate like that....

But now I think she’s a fox

Swear to GAWD I think she has the best box on the island the way Sawyer was to her haha

I apologize previous for the Evangeline slander. My first exposure to her was Ant Man and now Ant Man 2. I thought she was old enough to star in Book Club. I haven't seen a single episode of Lost but I get it now..

9MUe.gif

803213286bde2267cf40343a557a0cbb.jpg

lost-evangeline-lilly152.jpg

if its one thing NT knows about, thats slander

good to see you own up to it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom