WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

in the theatre now.

theres always a few cornballs that laugh out loud at the corny commercials they show

it would be one thing if the commercials were new, but them ****s be hella old

uh oh,
yt folks scared to come in because the sign outside still says Superfly

anyway...

Thinking about catching Infinity War one last time tonight. It's not available in anymore theaters in SF.

Cap's Civil War suit is probably my second favorite of his (after the Golden Age), but this is a pretty good:

Just saw Ant Man and it was solid. Definitely not in the top tier of MCU movies but I didn't expect it to be.

I think I liked it better than the first.

When Janet and Hank first reunite I definitely heard her say, "Henry I'm not the same woman". How did they miss that?

Thinking about it, she could've said "honey" . Still sounded very close to Henry to me

Also Evangeline Lilly is gorgeous.

Last edited:
Just saw Ant Man and it was solid. Definitely not in the top tier of MCU movies but I didn't expect it to be.

I think I liked it better than the first.

When Janet and Hank first reunite I definitely heard her say, "Henry I'm not the same woman". How did they miss that?

Thinking about it, she could've said "honey" . Still sounded very close to Henry to me

Also Evangeline Lilly is gorgeous.
What is there to miss? Hank for some reason for white ppl is short for Henry.

Same way Jack is for Johnathan.

Fan made MCU A-Force movie poster

display

rewatching civil war
did tchaka
not "hab de strength ob de black panter"
when he got blownup
also how tchaka fit in the black panther suit

Wait what? I have never heard that in my life, but Google confirms. Strange. Learn something new every day.
Definitely strange. No clue why.

But I caught on since Marvel has two Hank's; Henry McCoy and Henry Pym who are always being called Hank.

If you dwell on it long enough Hank is a weird name anyway.

rewatching civil war
did tchaka
not "hab de strength ob de black panter"
when he got blownup
also how tchaka fit in the black panther suit
T'Chaka gave up being the Black Panther in 2008. That's when T'Challa became the BP.

And there was a joke about him no longer being able to fit in his suit in BLACK PANTHER for why he was ready to give up the title.
Has no one here see the movie yet?
At least 2 or 3 ppl according to posts.

I'll be watching tomorrow.
Such a teamstark thing to say
Correction, thats totally in the scumbag's wheelhouse given his upbringing.

Of course you are wrong again as usual and naturally agree with me.

Enjoyable movie, just wasn’t that that good for me. Enjoyed the 1st post credit scene.

Back
Top Bottom