WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

giphy.gif

Did they explore the Quantum Realm a lot? Were the visuals on the same level as Doctor Strange?

Did they explore the Quantum Realm a lot? Were the visuals on the same level as Doctor Strange?

they refer to the quantum realm a lot in the movie because it is the cornerstone of the film but they don't spend too much time actually inside the realm.

the visuals were not as good as doctor strange imho

they refer to the quantum realm a lot in the movie because it is the cornerstone of the film but they don't spend too much time actually inside the realm.

Agreed. They went over a lot of the concepts but as far as screen time actually in the Quantum Realm it might've been like 10-20 minutes.
The growing/shrinking visuals were nice but Doctor Strange definitely looked cooler

if you're a scientist and actually into those realms, you mighty be geeked but to me, it was pretty much a bunch of jargon for the most part

and i agree with Scott when he asked if they "just put the word quantum in front of everything"

So I'm still thinking about the mid-credits scene and as dope as it was, I felt a little disappointed. I thought it was going to be something crazier.

I saw the movie.

It was solid and pretty fun.

It had a lot more going on than the first movie.

Marvel's cgi crew is amazing. I had flashbacks to Batman Returns seeing Michelle Pfeiffer that young again.

I wanted more scenes of Hope kicking ***

Some people on here complained about movie not having any stakes but I didn't mind. You don't have to save the world every movie.

The post credit scene. I wonder, if Scott and them were aware of you know who, like at all. They seemed oblivious.

Movie definitely connected to IW. I won't lie, still kinda disappointed that they didn't connect to Captain Marvel in the post credit scenes.

Michelle Pfeiffer still looks really pretty for an old chick.

Like I said, the movie is solid. But I think I'd have to rate it pretty low in terms of replay value. Don't really have an urge to see it again anytime soon.

When Scott asked if they just put the word "quantum" in front of everything?:lol:

I saw the movie.

It was solid and pretty fun.

It had a lot more going on than the first movie.

Marvel's cgi crew is amazing. I had flashbacks to Batman Returns seeing Michelle Pfeiffer that young again.

I wanted more scenes of Hope kicking ***

Some people on here complained about movie not having any stakes but I didn't mind. You don't have to save the world every movie.

The post credit scene. I wonder, if Scott and them were aware of you know who, like at all. They seemed oblivious.

Movie definitely connected to IW. I won't lie, still kinda disappointed that they didn't connect to Captain Marvel in the post credit scenes.

Michelle Pfeiffer still looks really pretty for an old chick.

Like I said, the movie is solid. But I think I'd have to rate it pretty low in terms of replay value. Don't really have an urge to see it again anytime soon.
Also that last part is a lie and you feel this is better than First Avenger, Winter Soldier, and Civil War.

if you're a scientist and actually into those realms, you mighty be geeked but to me, it was pretty much a bunch of jargon for the most part

and i agree with Scott when he asked if they "just put the word quantum in front of everything"
Y'all dont get quantum physics :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom