WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Saw Antman-Wasp tonight, decent, but it's nothing more than a footnote at this point.

Good movie, but zero stakes, HUGE drop from Avengers (to be expected) and the villian is......a villian, I guess? The slimeball dude was more villiany, imo.

Pena was great, again. :lol:

Had this come before Avengers, I wonder if it would have had more weight. Iono. There's nothing wrong with the film but it's Cap/Thor 1 level, not Cap 2 or Guardians level. And I do not mean that as a knock at all.

Fishburne in both Marvel and DC films. :wow: :pimp:

The first end credit. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

FINALLY I can read some of the spoilers in here LOL.

Saw Ant Man and the Wasp and it was aight. Nothing remarkable but everything about it was appropriate.

Evangeline Lilly and Hannah John-Kamen :blush:
There weren't enough booty shots but I liked it anyway :evil:

Paul Rudd is hilarious, I thought Seth Rogen could pop out in any of the scenes and totally be a different movie :lol:

Last scenes of the movie were kinda rushed, I guess? I felt it that way, idk. But I know that my expectations were limited with this movie and they banked on the comedic potential of it but not forced any jokes, which is a good thing IMO. Kinda sucks that the long wait begins until Capt. Marvel releases...

I thought there were Capt. Marvel bits but I guess they're saving everything for next year since she's going to spearhead(?) everything from then on

Second one was disappointing, but it's not as awful as Colonizer's dreadful monologue in the end of Homecoming :smh:

Overall, I liked it. The theater wasn't packed as I expected it to be since it's the last MCU movie before Capt. Marvel and A4.

Fan made MCU A-Force movie poster

display
bet u they all in sync with lady flow

This film reiterated that the Russo’s are pieces of ****. I loved every second of this film however. Bring on the time travel :rolleyes

Let's be honest. He put her in charge cuz he wanted the P
Let's be completely honest you and the scumbag no nothing about getting P AT ALL. Do not speak on it
and she STILL runs everything through him first
Not true.

She ran the entire business while Stark was holed up in his cliff side mansion building dozens of armor. Pretty much what she's been busy doing while Tony was on the Avengers creating and fighting Ultron, setting the scumbag straight on the law and accountability, while Tony was out mentoring Spidey, and while he went off to be a philantropist.

I liked A&W a lot.

Mid credits scene had me like oh **** and I figured what was going to happen.

Cassie definitely stole her scenes, especially with her dad. That was a great casting on Marvel's part to find a little girl that sold lines that well for her age, even on Ant Man 1. Sure it may have taken some takes but it's hard to ignore how genuine she was the whole time.

When Luis was under the "truth serum" doing his story was great.

Evangeline Bae mimicking Luis' lines was definitely hot :blush::evil:...

One of the reasons why I liked this movie was how Marvel managed to keep it wholesome until the very end when they had to tie it with Infinity War.

Just got out from watching A&W. Had a good time with it. The movie was on par with the first one IMO. Caught it on Dolby thanks to the AMC pass. I’ll probably see it again in 3D this weekend just because of the quantum realm scenes.

Just got out from watching A&W. Had a good time with it. The movie was on par with the first one IMO. Caught it on Dolby thanks to the AMC pass. I’ll probably see it again in 3D this weekend just because of the quantum realm scenes.

So is it before infinity war or after ? And is there end of credits scene

i think it's event are about the same time as IW and yeah there's a mid and end credit scene

Movie was whatever. Wasnt bad. Wasnt really good

Did anyone else get a mini comic book at their theater?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom