WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So I'm still thinking about the mid-credits scene and as dope as it was, I felt a little disappointed. I thought it was going to be something crazier.

Scott being stuck in the Quantam realm is pretty crazy to be honest

nah, you can miss the second one

Y'all dont get quantum physics :smh: :lol:

giphy.gif

curious how he's gon' figure out the ...

time loop

So for those that have seen the movie already, were they really "cant-miss" scenes?...... :nerd:

PO

idk about can't miss. The mid-credits scene certainly ties into Infinity War but it was pretty predictable IMO.

Mid-credits scene certainly ties right into The Snap with Scott being "trapped" in the Quantum Realm with tardigrades and Time Vortexes
Post-credits just gives you an eerie vibe of a post-Snap world.

Like I said, the movie is solid. But I think I'd have to rate it pretty low in terms of replay value. Don't really have an urge to see it again anytime soon.
Also this last part is a lie and you feel this is better than First Avenger, Winter Soldier, and Civil War.

speaking of the quantum realm...

when luis was holding the building in his lap as they tried to get away in that purple speeder. when they activated the shrink device, shouldnt that of had an effect on that already shrunk down building he was holding?

if it doesnt then why didnt they just stay shrunk and activate the building while they were in the shrunk state?

^ ^ ^

i think that's when quantumHanks quantum-device stopped quantum-detecting Janets quantum-location and he stalled where those quantum-bugs were about to quantum-attacked him

then once they jumped back into full size, the quantum-gps started getting a quantum-signal again

Kinda funny how critics are more in love with Ant Man and the Wasp than Infinity War...

Compared to IW this movie was really really forgettable.

*edit

Also at the risk of sounding sexist, I hope Brie looks as good in her suit as Evangeline Lilly does in hers.

Right, but I just expected something game changing I guess.

^ ^ ^

i think that's when quantumHanks quantum-device stopped quantum-detecting Janets quantum-location and he stalled where those quantum-bugs were about to quantum-attacked him

then once they jumped back into full size, the quantum-gps started getting a quantum-signal again

I hate you.

idk about can't miss. The mid-credits scene certainly ties into Infinity War but it was pretty predictable IMO.

Mid-credits scene certainly ties right into The Snap with Scott being "trapped" in the Quantum Realm with tardigrades and Time Vortexes
Post-credits just gives you an eerie vibe of a post-Snap world.

Exactly. Post-credits actually f'd with me psychologically almost as much as the mid-credits. Then it was, "Oh haha."

One thing is for sure. At least we can dead the whole 'Captain America took Scott Lang from his family' argument

Seems like Scott got to know his daughter just fine. He even got to bond with the step-dad!

So I'm thinking...in a desperate attempt to escape the quantum realm, Scott uses the time vortex. He jumps into the future and that's how he meets old man Tony, at the beginning of Avengers 4?

Last edited:
^ ^ ^

hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom