WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Captain America stood up to General Ross and the Avengers while Stank became Ross's ***** but he's the one who needs backbone :rolleyes
You're wrong. I know you agree.

The scumbag didn't stand up to anything. He was advocating to avoid his responsibilities and dodge accountability for his actions. All started back when he was against bringing back SHIELD.

So instead of being smart like Stark and controlling the system from within or at least following his lead his dumbass went rogue for the sake of his lover.

And you have such flawed thinking trying to put Ross in the role of the bad guy. He represented the U.S Gov (given the majority of perpetrators were American) and the UNITED NATIONS but yeah lets pretend the Sokovia accords was about who had and didnt have a backbone.

Last edited:
not good from what i hear, with such a big drop from an already small opening box office (in comparison to other mcu films as of late) it might not make $200m in the domestic BO, then again the first one barely made $180m domestically so we'll see

they'd probably be happy with a $500m total but we won't find out for a while since it doesn't even open in China til sometime in the fall

mondo for SDCC
unknown.jpeg

unknown-1.jpeg

You're wrong. I know you agree.

The scumbag didn't stand up to anything. He was advocating to avoid his responsibilities and dodge accountability for his actions. All started back when he was against bringing back SHIELD.

So instead of being smart like Stark and controlling the system from within or at least following his lead his dumbass went rogue for the sake of his lover.

And you have such flawed thinking trying to put Ross in the role of the bad guy. He represented the U.S Gov (given the majority of perpetrators were American) and the UNITED NATIONS but yeah lets pretend the Sokovia accords was about who had and didnt have a backbone.
I agree!

How has AM&TW box office been looking?
It's going to profit. Movie's budget was 130 so it broke even when it hit a 260 WW total. If it hits 500 they'll be satisfied but I don't think that's enough money for them to move forward with an Ant Man 3.

I honestly think the public spent so much on so many movies that came out this summer that they might've decided to save money on Ant Man lol.

It's going to profit. Movie's budget was 130 so it broke even when it hit a 260 WW total. If it hits 500 they'll be satisfied but I don't think that's enough money for them to move forward with an Ant Man 3.

I honestly think the public spent so much on so many movies that came out this summer that they might've decided to save money on Ant Man lol.

Ahh gotcha.

I just realized nearly everyone from Team Stark did get the fade

Vision, Black Panther, Spiderman

Black Widow was never Team Stark, she defected at the right moment

Only Team Stark members who survived was Stank and his buddy Rhodes. I wonder if he had cut a deal with Thanos |l

Man its gonna be so dope watching all the way up to A4 in Chronological order at home.
Start off with the First Avenger, then into Captain Marvel:pimp: then having her not show up until A4:wow:

If they rerelease IW in theaters ahead of A4, definitely watching it again
seriously can't wait for that digital to drop
that'll tide me over till the 4k

Back
Top Bottom