WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

An actor by the name of Numar Acar is playing by the name of Dimitri, the name for the Chameleon. Looks like we're getting a S6 buildup.

So far, Scorpion and Vulture returning. Along with Mysterio and this alleged Chameleon. Sounds like we're getting the S6 in a third movie

Was the title for A4 revealed? Read somewhere on IG a guess and they said Avengers 4 : End of the Line

I like it, although is tooooo heavy handed of a spoiler if they go that route

Just realized, Hulk is on a three movie losing streak;

AOU: Got the hands from Iron Man
Ragnarok: Got the hands from Thor
IW: Got his *** beat by Thanos

Why they got my guy Hulk catching the fade in every film like he’s Adrian Broner?

#bringbackednorton #makehulkgreatagain

while I enjoyed Norton and it would've been dope to see him and RDJ do the BFF stuff
dude would've tried to rewrite pretty much every MCU film involving the Hulk in some form
A1
Ultron
Ragnorok
IW
A4

MCU didn't need that type of level of toxicity, regardless of if they disregarded him and still kept going, dude would've been in the background talkin bout "well I wanted to do this, and I saw this for the character."

and I'm a huge Norton fan, he's found a nice Niche' in Wes Anderson films, and thats all good

I think more and more Norton not coming back has a lot more to do with no more Hulk solos than anything.

He wouldn't be like Ruffalo just happy to be in Avengers flicks and guest star in Thor.

That back and forth posting between Zik and that new poster disappeared..

Did they both get banned? Lol
And even then you'd still wouldn't be off the hook for the bet.

I wouldn't dream of being let off the hook lol

images

So you like hooks huh?

Since Spidey is down with Stark I guess he signed the accords to avoid house arrest like ant-man right? Saw ant man & wasp last night, meh.

Since Spidey is down with Stark I guess he signed the accords to avoid house arrest like ant-man right? Saw ant man & wasp last night, meh.

No. If he were to sign his identity would become public. That's also why Tony was constantly telling low to the ground so he wouldn't become more visible and have to sign. Outside the Avengers, Inhumans and SHIELD agents, they seem to pick and choose who they force to sign. None of the Netflix characters have had to sign as of yet.

Just realized, Hulk is on a three movie losing streak;

AOU: Got the hands from Iron Man
Ragnarok: Got the hands from Thor
IW: Got his *** beat by Thanos

Why they got my guy Hulk catching the fade in every film like he’s Adrian Broner?

#bringbackednorton #makehulkgreatagain
He didn't "get the hands from IM" in AOU. After IM dropped him through the building he still stood up unscathed than the spell wore off and he bounced right? I could be mistaken.
I do agree though. They disrespected my guy in Rag and IW.

No. If he were to sign his identity would become public. That's also why Tony was constantly telling low to the ground so he wouldn't become more visible and have to sign. Outside the Avengers, Inhumans and SHIELD agents, they seem to pick and choose who they force to sign. None of the Netflix characters have had to sign as of yet.
So Tony went to war with Cap for not signing but kept Spidey a secret from the govt. Never thought about it until I saw Ant Man with the bracelet. I was like wait Spidey was in Germany too :lol:

So Tony went to war with Cap for not signing but kept Spidey a secret from the govt.

You must've not seen the film. Tony didn't go to war with Virgin America because of the accords. He went to war with him because he was protecting Bucky who was a wanted man.

Also, at the time, Ross was only after the Avengers primarily for Virgin's team's goof in handling the Crossbones situation. Also, Spidey is technically a minor so who's to say that this version of the accords apply to him? I mean Luke Cage has been in custody several times since the Accords started and he has yet been forced to sign.

He didn't "get the hands from IM" in AOU. After IM dropped him through the building he still stood up unscathed than the spell wore off and he bounced right? I could be mistaken.
I do agree though. They disrespected my guy in Rag and IW.

Nope. Tony knocks Hulk out in the Hulkbuster armor.

You must've not seen the film. Tony didn't go to war with Virgin America because of the accords. He went to war with him because he was protecting Bucky who was a wanted man.

Also, at the time, Ross was only after the Avengers primarily for Virgin's team's goof in handling the Crossbones situation. Also, Spidey is technically a minor so who's to say that this version of the accords apply to him? I mean Luke Cage has been in custody several times since the Accords started and he has yet been forced to sign.
I saw it and you're correct, however Ant Man was under arrest and Spidey wasn't. Ant man isn't an avenger anymore than Spidey is in the MCU. Hank and his daughter were on the run for simply having made AMs tech and they weren't even in Germany. Not sure where Luke Cage fits into all this tho. So only certain enhanced beings fall under the accords?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom