WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Damn not James Gunn. Smfh :smh:

I know I said some messed up ish on Twitter back in the day but nothing about rape.

Hopefully they were just jokes.. hopefully

It's a lil sad/funny this came from the MAGA crowd who got their panties in a bunch because you can't get away with certain shh anymore

As long as they are just jokes, it's reprehensible that certain folks are trying group him in with folks who have actually acted like Harvey Weinstein

Damn, looked up the James Gunn situation and looks like he brought it on himself stepping into the Mark Duplass/Ben Shapiro mess.

Also pale in comparison in the movie list?

What other franchises would X-men and F4 be behind?
Do you not onow what movies Fox has been releasing in the past 80 years?

Die Hards
Exorcists
Predators
Star Wars prequels back
Alien

X-Men has managed to make good money over almost 20 years but F4 hasn't. It couldn't even get a trilogy.

Disney will be steadily producing franchises for decades to come in other genres.

-VGgBBl1oTTVXFWdfo-KHh_0ur3_pB0H9AsfWnXdo6I.jpg

SDCC 10 year celebration poster. My guy Loki/Tom had the best surprise in the history of SDCC

"SAY MY NAME!"

Die Hards
Exorcists
Predators
Star Wars prequels back
Alien

X-Men has managed to make good money over almost 20 years but F4 hasn't. It couldn't even get a trilogy.

Disney will be steadily producing franchises for decades to come in other genres.
isnt avatar a fox movie too

Die Hards
Exorcists
Predators
Star Wars prequels back
Alien

Man X-men and F4 ain’t pale in comparison to those.
Marvel about to make money with them.

Ain’t no one looking for Exorcist or die hard. No one excited for the new Predotor films.

I am interested to see what they do with them, though.

To be fair...Not many people have been excited for much of anything Fox has done over the past couple years...The Deadpool stuff might be it...Everything else is meh at best...

Back
Top Bottom