WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

You know what's sad.

These tweets were old. Feige was friends with Gunn for a very long time, he was already talking shop with Gunn when they was making Iron Man 1. He definitely knew about these tweets when hiring him.

Firing Gunn was just Disney/Marvel saving face.
Of course, they are.

what's crazy is it took this long for it to be dug up

i can see feige not knowing about it though, again it took this long to find these old tweets because he wasn't really that big before and some just do not have social media

hell i don't even have twitter now

but as weird as those are, if it wasn't for the more recent events/movements (weisntein/spacey), it probably wouldn't be as big of a deal

hell singer was having parties with underage boys and still kept working and not until recently gotten some major backlash

I told yall gunn was a goner.

I wonder what will happen to the script he was working on.

Lol you gonna take credit from me sounding the alarm? Yikes

And it doesn’t matter if the tweets were old or not. When you’re in a position such as him and you work for the mouse any thing that can compromise their bottom dollar will get you booted. Idiot shoulda went a deleted those tweets the minut GotG 1 took off. And to add insult to injury the tweets were discovered cause he was trying to play hero in someone else’s business. Back to writing Scooby Doo films for you Gunn.

It would be different if it was like one tweet. They made a collage of his tweets. Jeez. Shocked that PR firms don't have a team working to cleanse all their clients social media.

There's no backpeddling from those tweets. Once you touch on that subject it's game over. Fact is his PR person or agent or he himself should have had forethought to think of any skeletons or missteps he may have made prior to his rise. Especially with the whole Me Too movement.

These tweets are old so there's obviously some other backstory or grudge that would be cause for this Alt Right dude to take his time to dig these up. Some of these tweets are like 10 years old almost!

its a shame.

There's no backpeddling from those tweets. Once you touch on that subject it's game over. Fact is his PR person or agent or he himself should have had forethought to think of any skeletons or missteps he may have made prior to his rise. Especially with the whole Me Too movement.

These tweets are old so there's obviously some other backstory or grudge that would be cause for this Alt Right dude to take his time to dig these up. Some of these tweets are like 10 years old almost!

its a shame.

tumblr_om46hyG2Ct1u90tt4o3_540.gif

“Hey y’all prepare yourself for the unemployed man” :lol:

It’s bittersweet cause I love Guardians 2 but I hate Guardians 1 and feel like the Guardians are big part of what went wrong with IW so I’m relishing in this. The Guardians as a whole are about to get sent to the Marvel dungeon where they always belonged :D

You know what's sad.

These tweets were old. Feige was friends with Gunn for a very long time, he was already talking shop with Gunn when they was making Iron Man 1. He definitely knew about these tweets when hiring him.

Firing Gunn was just Disney/Marvel saving face.
maybe not
i have twitter
but dont check my friends tweets
specially past tweets

Lol you gonna take credit from me sounding the alarm? Yikes

And it doesn’t matter if the tweets were old or not. When you’re in a position such as him and you work for the mouse any thing that can compromise their bottom dollar will get you booted. Idiot shoulda went a deleted those tweets the minut GotG 1 took off. And to add insult to injury the tweets were discovered cause he was trying to play hero in someone else’s business. Back to writing Scooby Doo films for you Gunn.
i think i was the one who said disney dont play

Such a shame to see. I loved both GOTG films. On one side, yeah, it's completely understandable what was done.
On the other side, it was done a decade ago, in this instance, I think it's something where a person changes and matures as they grow older. I know for one that no one is really the same person they are now compared to a decade ago. Those skeletons in the closet did come back to bite him though.

“Hey y’all prepare yourself for the unemployed man” :lol:

It’s bittersweet cause I love Guardians 2 but I hate Guardians 1 and feel like the Guardians are big part of what went wrong with IW so I’m relishing in this. The Guardians as a whole are about to get sent to the Marvel dungeon where they always belonged :D
gotg2 was better than 1
but thats not saying much

Such a shame to see. I loved both GOTG films. On one side, yeah, it's completely understandable what was done.
On the other side, it was done a decade ago, in this instance, I think it's something where a person changes and matures as they grow older. I know for one that no one is really the same person they are now compared to a decade ago. Those skeletons in the closet did come back to bite him though.
People are now talking about how Tucker Carlson's Daily Caller dug them out and this is the test run to try and get Kathleen Kennedy out the paint.

It's just sad. Some ppl can make stupid tweets all the time and keep their job (looking at you Trump)

This man actually had stopped making stupid tweets for a very long time but still gets fired.

Unfair world.

Trump got raping little boy tweets? You’re better than this Amel. Dude did this to himself.

i think i was the one who said disney dont play

C’mon G all you gotta do is read through the thread :lol:

And when I told you all the **** pic joke from Guardians 1 was cringe y’all wasnt trying to here it :rofl: let’s see how Guardians 1 ages now

Back
Top Bottom