WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

If A4 is the 'end' of major storylines...I'm curious if there will be a hint towards the next phase of Avengers movies.

If the theories of how A4 goes...Does everything that happened up to the end of IW get wiped away? I woke up from a nap and started thinking about this lmao

#F4byke The silver age of Marvel films is here

BA351287-C72D-4860-9D0E-F11FE47B0B39.jpeg

Imagine if after all this, marvel STILL doesn't get FF back. :rofl:

My understanding is that another company still has partial rights

Constantin Film has the film rights to the Fantastic Four, but they're gonna have to play ball with the Mouse now if they want another F4 film to be made.

Imagine if after all this, marvel STILL doesn't get FF back. :rofl:

My understanding is that another company still has partial rights
That was always the case with the F4.

Thing is that's just how you know Disney letting their balls hang just outright buying Fox.

All that do a deal **** is not certain.

IMO, just include them in a movie and use their characters associated with F4.

Same with X-Men. Don't need an X-Men movie right away after Disney acquires.

Need them to rerelease IW next year before 4.

Homie watch on his phone and man miss the theater experience

me and my dude was just discussing how IW was such an event, I feel sorry for those who didn't get a chance to watch it opening weekend in a theater.

my top 6 moments that people marked out over

1) When Thanos first came on screen and his silhouette was looking menacing as hell carrying Thor
2) When the music of the Guardians came mad people were clapping
3) when Captain America came on screen from the train
4) When Bucky and Cap met each other again in Wakanda
5) Cap and Black panther running together
6) of course that Thor scene with Rocket jumping from his shoulders. Still brings a tear to my eye

me and my dude was just discussing how IW was such an event, I feel sorry for those who didn't get a chance to watch it opening weekend in a theater.

my top 6 moments that people marked out over

1) When Thanos first came on screen and his silhouette was looking menacing as hell carrying Thor
2) When the music of the Guardians came mad people were clapping
3) when Captain America came on screen from the train
4) When Bucky and Cap met each other again in Wakanda
5) Cap and Black panther running together
6) of course that Thor scene with Rocket jumping from his shoulders. Still brings a tear to my eye

Thinking about all of those scenes gives me goosebumps.

Another one that was my fav. was Thanos v. Strange.

Marvel Masterworks Collection Delivers Bank Account Breaking Prop Replicas From Your Favorite MCU Movies

Got a spare $4000 sitting around? Well, that means you'll be able to buy a replica of Captain America's shield from Captain America: Civil War, Black Panther scratch marks included! You see, that's just one of many new props which are available to buy in limited quantities from Marvel's new "Masterworks" store and while you'll have to consider taking out a bank loan, it may very well be worth every penny.

The Iron Man Mark I helmet (Iron Man, 2008) is also up for sale along with Doctor Strange's Eye of Agamotto (Doctor Strange, 2016), Baby Groot (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, 2017), and Black Panther's ring (Captain America: Civil War, 2016).

file_6fa4374d.jpg

file_7036ff1f.jpg

file_9c560a47.jpg

file_abbd00e0.jpg

file_31787e0c.jpg

file_ef3192b8.jpg

file_c2c3adfa.jpg

file_3eb1786c.jpg

file_a0c51083.jpg

file_61090580.jpg

file_01746bda.jpg

file_f85bc56a.jpg

It was quite the experience seeing Infinity War opening weekend in a packed theater of nearly a thousand fans.

The eruption when Thor and co arrived in Wakanda was ******* epic! The build up was on point. Seconds before Thor's arrival you see the outriders begin to overrun the heroes. They were tossing Black Panther around like if they were a pack of hyenas. You see scumbag Steve getting mauled. Banner in the Hulkbuster was getting jumped. You legit thought it was the end. Then you see a flash of light and a hammer flying around taking out dozens of outriders and then Thor appears. I was damn near in tears

giphy.gif

I was in the theater like "That's my quarterback"

I think the only thing that rivals the first time watching IW in the theaters is Avengers

But IW is the best viewing experience. Took you through highs and lows. Had the audience quiet with anticipation one moment and then cheering another moment and then laughing their head off one moment and of course, everyone was just stunned at the end

It was actually so much movie to comprehend in one viewing.

Back
Top Bottom