WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

felt appropriate to post in this thread
RIP Jon Schnepp

Had a stroke on July 12th, his partner and sister took him off life support
I really liked the aura and energy he brought to comic book reading in general.

I hope we will never see the real mcu according to him come to fruition

81882463-8BBA-4E55-BE55-C55B48014BFA.jpeg

#F4byke

...please don’t forget. I built this.

why these guys do those type of jokes, though? Like they see those as funny?

Dude is an idiot.

Reprehensible is reprehensible man...No excuse...He was 40 when he tweeted most of that BS out so he hasn’t changed for nothing, he’s just become more aware and in turn adept at hiding it...Doesn't matter if it’s Rosanne or Gunn...You take those actions you own it period...

vegetaray123 vegetaray123 Absolutely disgusting for a 40+ year old man to be making 'jokes' like that as you said. :smh:

What a dumb ***

Oh well, cant wait to see who's directing it now. Hopefully they tone down the humor just a tad.

saw the old tweets james gunn tweeted out... wtf is wrong with this dude? just another werido in hollywood I guess

So dude is a rapist pedo who actually tweeted jokes about it and now 10yrs later hes getting canned for it? How does a raping pedophile who tweets about it get a job in the first place, hollyweird is right

Ya. I don’t know anybody looking out for GOTG3 either.
Can’t lie, he put them on the map for a ton of people, but not too hard to replace a music loving comedy guy.

You know what's sad.

These tweets were old. Feige was friends with Gunn for a very long time, he was already talking shop with Gunn when they was making Iron Man 1. He definitely knew about these tweets when hiring him.

Firing Gunn was just Disney/Marvel saving face.
Its not really sad.

I mean did those tweets make waves when originally posted? Cant assume Feige knew for sure. I mean back in 2009-2011?

Last edited:
So dude is a rapist pedo who actually tweeted jokes about it and now 10yrs later hes getting canned for it? How does a raping pedophile who tweets about it get a job in the first place, hollyweird is right

Agreed...

We don’t even know the half of it...I guarantee more will come out...A person doesn’t say the things he said just to be provocative...

Faige and him were plotting out some MCU projects before Iron Man even released...At least some Disney higher ups had to know what he was about before they even hired him, and that shows how tragic Hollywood is...They don’t think this stuff is a problem until it’s public knowledge...This is Disney saving face...

Back
Top Bottom