WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

There’s no such thing as exaggeration when pedophilia is involved
My point is don't cast a wide all encompassing net for everything now, not specifically about Gunn. The overcorrection of every incident now is my point, probably the wrong topic to bring it up around though.

Kelly.jpg

Ummmm one dude is on tape along with marrying a chick under 18

The other has disturbing behavior and at best case extremely poor taste.. that we know of

Actions > words

My top 5 villain quotes

5. Fun isn’t something one considers when balancing the universe. But this… does put a smile on my face.

4. An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. But one that crumbles from within, that's dead. Forever.

3. I won't touch Barton, not until I make him kill you. Slowly. Intimately. In every way he knows you fear. And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is my bargain, you mewling quim

2. Bury me in the ocean, with my ancestors who jumped from the ships... because they knew death, was better than bondage...

1. My father lived outside the city. I thought we would be safe there. My son was excited. He could see the Iron Man from the car window. And I told my wife, "Don't worry. They are fighting in the city. We are miles from harm." When the dust cleared, and the screaming stopped. It took me two days after I found their bodies. My father... still holding my wife and son in his arms. And the Avengers... they went home. I knew I couldn't kill them. More powerful men than me have tried. But, if I could get them to kill each other?

I'm sure he meant as in to purchase it.... :lol:

But yeah, glad its out. Will try to watch it again tonight.... :pimp:

PO
Yeah, I just saw that it's out lol.

But yeah, I was planning on purchasing it to see all the extra content.

Back
Top Bottom