WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Lol. This is magical to you?

OK.

If there was a way to bar you from watching A4, I'd be all down for that :lol:

Lol have you seen iron man do that before? Can you do that?

And you’re acting as if I’m gonna miss some big payoff if I’m prevented from watching A4. I’m dying to see Hawkeye screen time and talk about that :lol: the movie known as “Infinity War” was an anamolie, A4 has been shoehorned to conclude that awful film. The rest of the MCU I loved and I’m sure the future of the MCU will be bright especially now that Marvel cosmic is wide open (#F4byke) and James Gunn won’t be it’s architect. Very exciting time.

does it hurt as much as star wars...

giphy.gif

TLJ prepared me for this. Disney wasn’t above the side eye after that. My love for Marvel runs way deeper than Star Wars however. But TLJ is slightly above IW on the garbage meter. Luke Skywalker and Spider-Man both dying on screen. It’s been a rough 7 months :smh:

it might not be stronger but since he is using it at a smaller capacity it doesn't have to be

for such a condensed and small device, that thing does a lot and has only gotten stronger since IM1

and really? you think he needed a larger arsenal? dude was the only being we've seen to make Thanos bleed, simple blast wasn't going to do anything and considering every hit he takes a part of his nano tech is destroyed he was still pretty damn strong
I'm surprised Thanos didn't bleed when he had an axe sticking out of his chest.

Lol have you seen iron man do that before? Can you do that?

And you’re acting as if I’m gonna miss some big payoff if I’m prevented from watching A4. I’m dying to see Hawkeye screen time and talk about that :lol: the movie known as “Infinity War” was an anamolie, A4 has been shoehorned to conclude that awful film. The rest of the MCU I loved and I’m sure the future of the MCU will be bright especially now that Marvel cosmic is wide open (#F4byke) and James Gunn won’t be it’s architect. Very exciting time.
:smh:

Ok. So if you're so sure you're not going to miss anything skipping A4, then don't watch it.

Zoe has young boys and is in full support of a guy who’s made numerous jokes about pedophilia. What’s really on James Gunn’s mind?

Yeah I'm kinda confused about them going hard for Gunn so publicly. I understand that for some he gave them an incredible break in their career but at the same time his past came back to haunt him. If someone gave me my big break but turned out to be a huge drug dealer in the past or mass murderer, there's no way I'd come out and say "People can change." Gunn goofed anyways, if he already apologized for them, DELETE them, why on earth would you leave them up. This guy was set for life and was probably gonna be brought up a long with Feige's name on how the cosmic MCU was being shaped.
I mean the guy that directed slither was gonna be that dude.

There's no age Gunn is where you can justify those jokes he made(that weren't funny) you want to be provocative and edgy, just tweet Michael Jackson's moonwalk dance move is overrated or the Beatles aren't a top 10 band, or Spielberg doesn't deserve any oscars. The last thing you should be putting out there is - Insert James Gunn Tweet here-

^^ exactly. People are trying to sweep this under the rug on some “young and dumb” type **** when dude was 40+ talking like that. It’s beyond disturbing and honestly as a black man I’m offended by it because of it were a minority..........

But I won’t take it there because there’s no need to. Gunn hung himself. Self inflicted wounds get no sympathy from me.

I agree with the "there's little due process in the court of public opinion" part though. Seems like the reactions are extreme for the accusation, like everything is exaggerated due to overcorrection of how bad we let it get with Trump, nazis etc. A true to life pedophile almost made to congress so I get it, but gotta be fair and balanced. That said, Gunn was in his 40s when he did this, *shrugs.

Ehh wouldn’t mind the Snap affecting the guardians forever :lol:

Movies were cool, but gimme F4 as a group>>>> Guardians.

We can keep tree, though.

I agree with the "there's little due process in the court of public opinion" part though. Seems like the reactions are extreme for the accusation, like everything is exaggerated due to overcorrection of how bad we let it get with Trump, nazis etc. A true to life pedophile almost made to congress so I get it, but gotta be fair and balanced. That said, Gunn was in his 40s when he did this, *shrugs.
but this aint no he said she said
HE ACTUALLY TWEETED THAT STUFF
and that aint nothing to joke about

Back
Top Bottom