WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yea, I personally don’t see the comedy in pedo jokes, but comedy can be very very dark and there’s comedians who’ve joked about pedophelia and all sensitive topics. That being said, I never knew Gunn was a comedian and his tweets were poorly executed. And I totally understand how many people see it because we all knew him for being a director of gotg and not a comedian who poorly executed jokes. I’m fine that he’s gone, the franchise is under MCU for Christ sakes, they have a rich pool of talent that could continue the franchise

Watched IW again just now. Literally just noticed how when Doctor Strange stopped the Q ship in the beginning of the movie, he went and wink at Stark

Reactions: ARK
News flash guys. Infinity War is pretty damn good. Lol. On my fifth or sixth watch now. Wong deserves that tuna melt though.

Thanos is baaaaack

#infinitywar

Damn it's almost like I'm watching it again for the first time lol
20180731_002820.jpg

Maybe I'm reaching, but I think I heard a Snatch reference. When Thanos asks the Collector "where's the stooOOone?" he sounds exactly how Benitio Del Toro said it in Snatch. It's even on the soundtrack:

Back
Top Bottom