WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_pcskzovD5W1qjmus3o4_r2_400.gif

tumblr_pcskzovD5W1qjmus3o2_400.gif

tumblr_pcskzovD5W1qjmus3o3_400.gif

tumblr_pcskzovD5W1qjmus3o5_r2_400.gif

tumblr_pcskzovD5W1qjmus3o1_r1_400.gif
Stark is just jealous

Sharon Carter>Pepper

Man aint nothing wrong with actors unfollowing Gunn.

Everybody got principles based on who they will and wont **** with due to their actions. Unfollowing a dude cuz he made some sick pedo and rape jokes is reasonable.

:rofl: I'm over here like how did I even miss this?

I left infinity war on while I was at work. I come home and CA:TWS is on and you know what I realized.. this ***** Captain Colonizer really ain’t ****, b. Like *****, how you gonna get mad at Fury about not telling you that Bucky was TWS, but turn around and hide from Stark that he killed his parents? Talking about “even if you had would you have told me? Or would you have compartmentalize that too?”

He really ain’t **** y’all.

Man you guys are going to be salty when Cap takes all the screen time from Iron Man in A4. Cap only had 6 minutes of screen time in IW. That's not happening again lol

Never noticed before, but Strange’s hands you can see when he gives Thanos the stone are still scarred. I like that detail.

And CW was started because Tony couldn't man up to his own shortcomings with Pepper and thought the accords would help. Thinks keeping people safe is by putting them in a "nice facility" that's more like a prison. Y'all mad at Trump for putting kids in a detainment center, but Tony just did the same thing to SW. Pathetic.

And CW was started because Tony couldn't man up to his own shortcomings with Pepper and thought the accords would help. Thinks keeping people safe is by putting them in a "nice facility" that's more like a prison. Y'all mad at Trump for putting kids in a detainment center, but Tony just did the same thing to SW. Pathetic.

You're not any good at this...

You're not any good at this...

Really not.

Leave this to the pros.

Quick thing. When maw presented Thanos the tesseract, Thanos took off his armor with the quickness ... Timing was off I think. Dude had his leg armor off in a split second. I am also curious to see if the actual design of his armor had his regular outfit underneath? Didn't look like it but what do I know.

Very real footage and quote, but it doesnt serve to back up any points you made

Literally the only things I said trumpette

From the horse's mouth:

I don't see ironman here:

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo is the quote real or not trumpette?

And is ironman in those scenes or not trumpette?

ameLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, ladies and gentlemen

Back
Top Bottom