WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Lol, like I said, just because Iron man wasn't there doesn't mean anything. His shady decisions he made throughout the movie is what caused the Civil War

I have really high hypes for Captain Marvel. My expectations and standards for that movie are almost on avengers level. They really put her on a pedestal with that post credit scene and all that hyping her up in interviews so anything less than mind blowing will be disappointing.

I have really high hypes for Captain Marvel. My expectations and standards for that movie are almost on avengers level. They really put her on a pedestal with that post credit scene and all that hyping her up in interviews so anything less than mind blowing will be disappointing.
Foolish worries.

I know you agree even if you say you don't.

So he’s responsible for a whole country being destroyed and gets no punishment? The rich always get away with stuff.

Surprised that lady from civil war and luke cage didn’t send her man shades after him.

Surprised that lady from civil war and luke cage didn’t send her man shades after him.
I kno who you're talking about. I know it's the same actress, but she's playing two different characters. One of the bigger goofs made by the mcu

So he’s responsible for a whole country being destroyed and gets no punishment? The rich always get away with stuff.
The Scumbag is the one that railed against the return of SHIELD which allowed HYDRA to continue to run amok. Which allowed Von Strucker to continue to experiment with the scepter and you (should) know the rest.

Also you're assuming Stark admitted this was all his fault (it wasn't) to any or that theref was some investigation.

It was the scumbag's poor decision making that capped off and sped up the legitmacy of the Sokovia accords

Blah, blah, blah. We’re talking about tiny stank but you still can’t keep Cap off your mind. tiny team hates him so much they keep mentioning him.

I kno who you're talking about. I know it's the same actress, but she's playing two different characters. One of the bigger goofs made by the mcu

That’s what happens when the movie department doesn’t wanna talk with the tv and netflix people.

Blah, blah, blah.We’re talking about tiny stank but you still can’t keep Cap off your mind. tiny team hates him so much they keep mentioning him.
You switched it to Stark cuz you couldn't take the facts about the scumbag.

You get presented with more facts and you lash out and go in to denial mode.

Tony fans are great examples of cognitive dissonance when hit with facts. Locking up a kid, wanting to have everyone bent over for the governments of the world, all so he can try to fix things with lil ol pepper. Like he wasn't trying to smash Aunt May, all while pretending to be kids father but he talking about having a kid with pepper. Mans is playing both and Spidey died deservedly in Tony's arms, let that guilt run through him.

Tony fans are great examples of cognitive dissonance when hit with facts. Locking up a kid, wanting to have everyone bent over for the governments of the world, all so he can try to fix things with lil ol pepper. Like he wasn't trying to smash Aunt May, all while pretending to be kids father but he talking about having a kid with pepper. Mans is playing both and Spidey died deservedly in Tony's arms, let that guilt run through him.

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

It's due to the superiority of Team Cap, I get it. No quarrels, we just know who the better team is, period. Keep defending that womanizer, cheater, psychologically damaged, bad role model, traitor, backstabber of leader Tony Stank.

Back
Top Bottom