WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

lol this thread is something else. Really were all here because we love the movies. Im curious though was there this much feud between Colonizer and Stank fans before Civil War?

Watching IW for the 5th time, the gauntlet removal scene is still just as frustrating as it was the first time. IT WAS OFF HIS HAND ALREADY!!

-Why didn't Strange multiply right there and have 30 more people help?
-Why didn't Iron Man use that super blast off thing to just pull it away
-Strange didn't use the time stone at all. He could've just rewound 10 seconds to stop StarLord

Watching IW for the 5th time, the gauntlet removal scene is still just as frustrating as it was the first time. IT WAS OFF HIS HAND ALREADY!!

-Why didn't Strange multiply right there and have 30 more people help?
-Why didn't Iron Man use that super blast off thing to just pull it away
-Strange didn't use the time stone at all. He could've just rewound 10 seconds to stop StarLord

because...
tumblr_pcpty4JD0K1x0bvwko5_540.gif

tumblr_pcpty4JD0K1x0bvwko7_540.gif

but this does look sick
tumblr_pcu3mzo69c1uhh267o2_540.gif

tumblr_pcu3mzo69c1uhh267o1_540.gif

tumblr_pcu3mzo69c1uhh267o8_540.gif

tumblr_pcu3mzo69c1uhh267o9_540.gif

tumblr_pcu3mzo69c1uhh267o3_540.gif

tumblr_pcu3mzo69c1uhh267o7_540.gif

tumblr_pcu3mzo69c1uhh267o5_540.gif

tumblr_pcu3mzo69c1uhh267o10_540.gif

tumblr_pcu3mzo69c1uhh267o6_540.gif

tumblr_pcu3mzo69c1uhh267o4_540.gif

Apparently there was only one way he saw, maybe it all plays a part in that?
Kind of double post? Great minds!

I can’t wait for A4 to have the most random plot and that whole Dr. Strange seeing one way line officially becomes a cop out

You cant wait to hate on A4 huh?

Depends on if there is something to hate on like a flying Nazi general who’s an expert on alien artifacts, a crying space warlord who’s killed numerous times but cries when he has to kill to get what he wants, and a deus ex machina pager amongst other things :smile:

I love how even though the movie was out for months including Cap Marvel knews, she has no idea and gets to enjoy the surprises in complete glee.

Yea.. she super duper late.. like figured she would be on to certain shhh just based on having to write and tell jokes for SNL

I mean I get it with the Olympics excitement, cause a lot of that could be genuinely new.. but this shhh was huge and was extremely relevant for pop culture reasons

Bros strange went off.

Need to see more of hlm in 4
I'm not sure if there will be lots of him in A4.

Feige has lied before, but the way he tells it, the ones who had the most screen time in IW will take a back seat in 4, and the ones who took a back seat in IW will get significantly more screen time the next time around.

Back
Top Bottom