WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

From what i've seen, no one has defended what he wrote in the past. They are trying to vouch for his character presently. I mean he made some terrible and offensive jokes, it's not like he actually did the things he joked about.
Yup exactly. Hasn't tweeted bad **** for ten years. Whole reason why the tweets resurfaced in the first place was cuz he was battling alt right people online.

I can understand why Disney fired him. They have an image to protect. It's just logical business on their end.

I don't understand people criticizing defending Gunn though. They're not defending the action, just the person they've come to know.

I just get that witch hunt mob mentality feel from those who want James Gunn punished so bad.

because some alt right trolls want a tributary scalp.
This is my whole issue with this. No it's not the same energy that addressed Roseanne, it's Roseanne. Cats overfocusing on the Gunn side because of personal feelings of his franchise, but ignoring that a large corp just gave the alt right power for a decision they already accepted years ago.

No i'm not defending Gunn, he's an adult and people get fired for less every day, and I actually understand why Disney of all companies has to do this.

I believe people can change but that doesnt mean what you did in the past can be overlooked.

lets say he tweeted racist "jokes"... would yall still defend him?

I believe people can change but that doesnt mean what you did in the past can be overlooked.

lets say he tweeted racist "jokes"... would yall still defend him?

disney has a history of racist crap but I doubt more than a few would ever boycott watching anything disney or marvel.

how old was James gunn when he was tweeting this stuff??

People really got problems with holding grown men accountable for their actions??

I have very little sympathy when I see these baseball players or josh Allen get caught up in the stupidity they said when they were teenagers.. if at the age of 13, you don't know how stupid it is to say racist shh publicly then a whole lot of things in your life need to be reevaluated

I am extremely sure all of those individuals that said racist shh when they were young online wouldn't dare say that shh in certain circumstances, which means they knew damn well it was and is wrong.. if they gotta suffer consequences of their actions later in life, so be it
Y'all are confused, I don't care about James Gunna,

I just think it's a fundamentally dumb, short sighted business decision.

Nobody is mad about James Gunns 10 year old tweets, but youre gunna put valuable IP (the most precious commodity in Hollywood) at risk because Mike Cernovich.

Disney out here getting conned by the likes of Mike Cernovich.

If you are gunna get scammed get scammed by a better class of criminal. :smh:

James Gunns firing can be summed up with an ancient African American proverb...

"for WHAT and for WHO?"

Funny thing is, quite a bit of jokes are about race. What makes them ok is who you are joking about and who's making the joke. Ej. Black ppl making fun of other black ppl, or an Indian person making fun of other Indians, or other Asians.

Y'all are confused, I don't care about James Gunna,

I just think it's a fundamentally dumb, short sighted business decision.

Nobody is mad about James Gunns 10 year old tweets, but youre gunna put valuable IP (the most precious commodity in Hollywood) at risk because Mike Cernovich.

Disney out here getting conned by the likes of Mike Cernovich.

If you are gunna get scammed get scammed by a better class of criminal. :smh:

James Gunns firing can be summed up with an ancient African American proverb...

"for WHAT and for WHO?"

I addressed this already.. the brand is bigger than just GOTG.. and that IP is bigger than just 1 director and a actor

Gunn, Bautista and everyone else involved gotta be very careful how they approach everything.. Disney is thinking about bigger than just a couple movies

They should've just kept him. What would be the biggest consequences? trump’s idiot supporters won’t watch gotg3?

I mean, Disney offed Terrence Howard and found a replacement for War Machine. You guys think they're sweating the possibility of losing Dave Bautista, whose character is a buff alien?

I mean, Disney offed Terrence Howard and found a replacement for War Machine. You guys think they're sweating the possibility of losing Dave Bautista, who's character is a buff alien?

He ad libbed the greatest marvel line ever.

I mean, Disney offed Terrence Howard and found a replacement for War Machine. You guys think they're sweating the possibility of losing Dave Bautista, who's character is a buff alien?

They found a replacement for Edgar wright and I would have considered him easily the better director before GOTG movies

disney has a history of racist crap but I doubt more than a few would ever boycott watching anything disney or marvel.

disney's history shouldnt be overlooked too.

but in this situation, disney is the boss, gunn is the underling. cant blame disney for wanting to save face.

im sure disney wants to stay away from their past as much as gunn.

I addressed this already.. the brand is bigger than just GOTG.. and that IP is bigger than just 1 director and a actor

Gunn, Bautista and everyone else involved gotta be very careful how they approach everything.. Disney is thinking about bigger than just a couple movies

And as I said disney brand isn't being damaged because nobody actually cares about James Gunns tweets.

Like who tf are the Guardians of the Galaxy? Seriously? The movies were only greenlit because Marvel had limited resources in terms of character film rights they owned. They now own pretty much all their characters film rights now. The Guardians go back to the D-list pool from where they came.

Random but this is so creative to me. It has a better sense of what a final battle against Thanos should’ve looked like than the actual film but eh. Also implemented an idea that the film we saw called “Infinity War” should’ve been one of Dr. Strange’s 14 million visions of the situation. Lol plus I used to be bumping Been ballin back in the day.

Last edited:
thought I stumbled on the next big troll job/photoshop on reddit, but then since I have IW on literally everything I own that has a screen I double checked this real quick. Never noticed but Cull Obsedian wears a Capt Marvel type ribbon in the film.
similar colors and may not mean anything, but why on earth would they make it the same color scheme.
hS-yhabwIxPdzX12WOefOksC4pmaSEj7BSOUcx89OIA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom