WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It would be such an incredible self own, and a massive error in judgment for Disney/Marvel to injure one of their most successful properties because of Mike Cernovich

You expect them to keep a person who made an excessive amount of rape jokes in this climate? I'm 100% sure you dont. No big business would.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Robert Redford, who played Alexander Pierce in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, is retiring from acting.

I hated gotg2.

It was like watching a cartoon.

It’s the exact reason I loved Guardians 2. It didn’t have as much of that stupid *** dude bro humor from Guardians 1 but let the whole franchise go to hell, they shouldn’t be this popular in the first place.

Like this is so beautiful to me. Guardians of the Galaxy are finally questionable and aren’t being viewed with rose tinted glasses in this thread and a Marvel produced F4 movie is in the works. WHAT A TIME! #F4byke :nthat:

You expect them to keep a person who made an excessive amount of rape jokes in this climate? I'm 100% sure you dont. No big business would.
Those were the old rules, its now obvious those rules need to be updated.

When all these kids who've been living online since they were 4 years old come of age, everyone will have bad tweets, and it would be absurd to fire everyone...because some alt right trolls want a tributary scalp.

James Gunna has bad tweets, from many years ago, that were disingenuously resurfaced by a accused rapist, there is zero reason for Disney to play along with nonsense, other than traditional business SOP that won't exist soon.

how old was James gunn when he was tweeting this stuff??

People really got problems with holding grown men accountable for their actions??

I have very little sympathy when I see these baseball players or josh Allen get caught up in the stupidity they said when they were teenagers.. if at the age of 13, you don't know how stupid it is to say racist shh publicly then a whole lot of things in your life need to be reevaluated

I am extremely sure all of those individuals that said racist shh when they were young online wouldn't dare say that shh in certain circumstances, which means they knew damn well it was and is wrong.. if they gotta suffer consequences of their actions later in life, so be it

As much as I disliked GOTGV2, I dislike Disney even more. So i'm all for Dave Batista's campaign against the mouse overlord. And we still haven't heard anything publicly from Kevin Figie. So i'm assuming that he didn't agree with Disney's actions as well.

Cena benchwarming for that Disney call up :lol:

Except it's Drax instead of HHH:lol:

In8O.gif

And we still haven't heard anything publicly from Kevin Figie.

Why do you think he and/or Disney would want to continue the convo further than it has already gone?

If they don't respond, it goes away.. cause then the actors involved have to decide how deep they are willing to dig

Have we heard anything from gunn's brother who also has a decent enough role in these movies??

James Gunn was a FORTY-TWO year old getting his rocks off at all hours of the day and night tweeting about raping children and pedophilia in the guise of "making jokes"

This isn't some 4 year old just messing around on the internet. He was a full grown adult in his 40s.

Put the capes down.

Watched IW with the directors commentary last night.

In terms of insight to the writing(screenwriters are there too)and directing, they don't hold back on how they approached things and what was cut and why it was cut. A lot of knowledge and tips on how to approach a script too(if you're like me and write them)
One of the things I enjoyed was if Stormbreaker hit Thanos in the head IW becomes Thor's film and since it hit Thanos in the chest, it continues to be Thanos movie. Also how they wanted to retain the Ragnorok, comedic Thor so they paired him with the Guardians. How literally each character was pulled into the entire situation by Thanos actions, really great stuff.

I think the last 2 commentaries I enjoyed were Anchorman and Tropic Thunder, but those were purely for the comedic aspect.
Can't remember the last commentary I enjoyed(if any) that was all about the technical aspect of it.
Highly recommend it.

I personally don’t understand why anyone would defend James Gunn in this situation at all. Bautista being a minority and defending this nonsense is especially hilarious. I swear on everything if Ryan Coogler had tweets like this from his past there would be no petition to get him rehired. If the roles were reversed and Bautista had questionable tweets about rape, Gunn’s lips would be sealed and he’d be leading the casting call to replace his ***. Gunn hasn’t even come out and publicly thanked Bautista or any of the cast for trying to defend him. This is the hill you wants to die on Dave? Lol get ready to host summer slam next year scrub

also, gunn isn't on actual trial.. he lost a job, it happens every damn day for dumb shhh

If he was actually on trial, then yes the source of the information and their agenda would matter.. as it did in the OJ case

But that scumbag simply exposed another scumbag that put a very public AND very child oriented company in a position where they had to act

That scumbag didn't doctor information, he simply went and found it

Why do you think he and/or Disney would want to continue the convo further than it has already gone?

If they don't respond, it goes away.. cause then the actors involved have to decide how deep they are willing to dig

Have we heard anything from gunn's brother who also has a decent enough role in these movies??
See , that's the thing it won't happen like that. Just ask WB/DC about not responding to public scandals/rumors. Disney can't afford to let this story continue to snowball into something bigger. Especially after just acquiring FOX. They have a brand to "protect".

And Sean Gunn released a statement in regards to his brother's firing.
Capture.PNG

I personally don’t understand why anyone would defend James Gunn in this situation at all. Bautista being a minority and defending this nonsense is especially hilarious. I swear on everything if Ryan Coogler had tweets like this from his past there would be no petition to get him rehired. If the roles were reversed and Bautista had questionable tweets about rape, Gunn’s lips would be sealed and he’d be leading the casting call to replace his ***. Gunn hasn’t even come out and publicly thanked Bautista or any of the cast for trying to defend him. This is the hill you wants to die on Dave? Lol get ready to host summer slam next year scrub

From what i've seen, no one has defended what he wrote in the past. They are trying to vouch for his character presently. I mean he made some terrible and offensive jokes, it's not like he actually did the things he joked about.

Sean Gunn made a statement on an IG post trying to defend his brother. As you would imagine it came off as biased and cringe

And Sean Gunn released a statement in regards to his brother's firing.
Capture.PNG

See this, is what Bautista and everyone involved should be looking to do.. and he managed to not attack Disney in the process or defend the stupidity

See , that's the thing it won't happen like that. Just ask WB/DC about not responding to public scandals/rumors. Disney can't afford to let this story continue to snowball into something bigger. Especially after just acquiring FOX. They have a brand to "protect".

Disney is in the same position as the nfl.. it's how they handle it

Disney has enough experience with stuff like this, just look at ESPN, to realize in allowing the public to control things is bad.. they are powerful enough where things can just go away

Hell, the new acquisition could even be part of the story "we've had to rearrange release dates to accommodate the new acquisitions and get them intergrated into the MCU"

James Gunn was a FORTY-TWO year old getting his rocks off at all hours of the day and night tweeting about raping children and pedophilia in the guise of "making jokes"

This isn't some 4 year old just messing around on the internet. He was a full grown adult in his 40s.

Put the capes down.
Yup

From what i've seen, no one has defended what he wrote in the past. They are trying to vouch for his character presently. I mean he made some terrible and offensive jokes, it's not like he actually did the things he joked about.

His character presently is the same character that led the charge against Roseanne being removed from her show because of her tweets and being a very vocal presence on social media as if he has a squeaky clean representation on his end. I’m not defending anyone stupid enough to causally joke about pedophilia ad nauseum and then try to judge anyone’s tweets in the public stratosphere. The whole reason these tweets got outted was because he was going so hard on Twitter because of comments made on twitter. Karma on a catalysmic level.

Back
Top Bottom