WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This coming from the guy who goes around stealing toilet paper from fast businesses, entire napkin dispensers, and pretends to be any good at Mario Kart. Laughable b.
u dont even know what ur talking about
1. the stealing toilet paper thing was a joke someone started
that apparently u took as real

2 u dont even play mario kart so shut ur *** up

3. who the hell are u anyway

Bautista will be the next Mission Imposssible/Fast and Furious bad guy or do some voice over work for Adult Swim. He skraight.

I would have never known about Gunn's tweets (that he already apologized for when Disney hired him), had they not fired him.

Shame on whoever stirred this up.

let Taika Waiti direct vol 3 since he has nothing else to do.

James Gunn directed 2 movies so far, the **** he tweeted about were waaaaaay too weird for my tasting.

They should give him a special shout out in vol 3 and a ton of Easter Eggs towards him, lets just leave it at that.

7jfn7euigrd11.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Bautista.

Son who is talking about he'll quit if Marvel doest use Gunn's script. Bringing way too much attention to this. They probably were all along just with minor changes just to throw someone else's name in there. He keep pushing this they're really gonna have to start from scratch.

I bet James is calling him now like "Yo Dave! Chiiiilllllllll"

Dave Bautista May Quit Gotg Vol. 3 if Disney Doesn't Use Gunn's Script

Last edited:
Yeah Bautista isn't really adding much to this. We already know that you and the entire cast support Gunn and are within your right to do so.
It's almost like because it had been a few days, and Disney hasn't rehired him, Bautista was like "I'm gonna show them."

I hope there's nothing in his contract with Disney that says he can't publicly bad mouth the company that employs him.
There was literally no point in joining that joint statement with cast, that was carefully worded and crafted if you were going to go rogue like this.

Well he probably saw that the group statement did nothing.

Behind the scenes, maybe he's hearing more things like Gunn's script won't be used :lol:

Drax isn’t killing thanos in A4 then :lol: or is he? That’s the only reason I could see big talk from him

That could change to any number of them real quick

I assumed the only ones who had a chance of doing it from the guardians was nebula or gamora anyways

Back
Top Bottom