WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Hold up, they did that to doogie howser?
I don't know if he was shelved or he just didn't do much work on his own. When he started again he was so different Doogie was dead. Maybe it was just me but F4s have been my biggest disappointments...

It's complicated but the cliffs are I don't want to see a F4 movie for 10 years. :smile:

giphy.webp

I believe he's talking the actual actor

Home boy from how I met your mother and kumar and Harold go to White Castle

So...Neil Patrick Harris? Ok, that's a little bit better. We're talking actual age progression in life and not that of a character...lol

Lol y’all step your pop culture game up :lol: no that was a really odd comparison in terms of rebranding. Neil Patrick had been around. Anyone remember him in Undercover brother? :lol:

And that Daddario chick creeps me out with the eyes.

Reed Richards and Sue Storm arent hard to find..

D763E24D-98F6-4C09-A44E-DCA753443054.jpeg

Plus they’re cool with Spider-Man and Cammy White

E44DECD0-708F-456E-B8A6-9F503D54C6B8.jpeg

Definitely down for John and Emily as Reed and Sue, especially Emily. Marvel been trying to cast her for a while now.

Not sure who I’d like to see as Johnny and Ben tho.

Definitely down for John and Emily as Reed and Sue, especially Emily. Marvel been trying to cast her for a while now.

Not sure who I’d like to see as Johnny and Ben tho.

Yes John was about to be Cap and Emily was about to be Widow and Captain Marvel. They’re def on Marvel’s speed dial. As far as Torch and the Thing they could give it to any body. For the hype factor make Justin Bieber Johnny Storm or something :lol: he’d actually be perfect

I get that, I'm still stuck on the Doogie Howser part of the comparison? Was there a reboot somewhere? I'm fuzzy on that lol
Doogie Howser was a pretty bad role like an Urkel. Neil Patrick Harris reinvented himself and didn't get stuck as Doogie Howser. I want a reinvented F4 :lol:

John and Emily are def more realistic for Sue and Reed. Hopefully Marvel pursue them and convince them to play these roles

XMEN First Class was excellent IMO. I hope they can get back to that style of story telling. I also thought Days of Future Past was solid

All the others were trash though, and the Logan rated R film was trying way too hard with the violence

Would wolverine and deadpool have been able to regenrate from the snap turning them to dust?

Back
Top Bottom