WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

20180814_100122.jpg

I got the Target 40 page book U4K, BR, Digital Code version. I can't wait to watch it again.

i should have had IW shipped, it might have arrived early like the A1 and A2 steelbooks

also feeling lazy to pick it up in store :lol:

hemsworth emotional display was really A1. apart from his comedic moments, he knocked out of the park his moments of pain, hurt and anguish. even when he used comedy to try to cover up his pain, you could see the internal struggle. just really great acting from him on this one. dude really stole the movie.

hemsworth emotional display was really A1. apart from his comedic moments, he knocked out of the park his moments of pain, hurt and anguish. even when he used comedy to try to cover up his pain, you could see the internal struggle. just really great acting from him on this one. dude really stole the movie.
Thought his scene with Rocket really showed his range. Enjoyed that scene a lot.

I didn't get a chance to see much of it cuz I was busy but I saw bits of A1 remastered in 4k/hdr 10

Damn they did a good job with the remaster from what little I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom