WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

yeah i was wondering how he brushed that off too :lol:
Damn yall did not pay attention to the movie at all :lol:

Stark treated himself for that wound immediately after Thanos wasn't gonna kill him and dipped. Son was in intense pain.

Damn yall did not pay attention to the movie at all :lol:

Stark treated himself for that wound immediately after Thanos wasn't gonna kill him and dipped. Son was in intense pain.
oh yeah
he applied the spray
well hell who needs doctors
when u have a spray that heals all ur wounds
even a giant knife through ur abdomen

U do know getting stabbed in the abdomen
is PREDOMINATELY more fatal
than the leg or anywhere else
not to mention all that moving around he was doing
AFTER getting stabbed
he should have been grimacing and unable to make movements he had been making
but why am i tryna explain this to folks
who have never been stabbed with anything
let alone a fight

The better question is why you are debating realistic reactions to getting stabbed in a MCU movie.

It ain’t a documentary bro

oh yeah
he applied the spray
well hell who needs doctors
when u have a spray that heals all ur woundst
even a giant knife through ur abdomen
Not when you're Iron Man you mean.

It's funny cuz comics did the same thing when MJ broke her arm in one issue and the very next was healed and forgotten. The follow-up issue has to address that with Stark applying some spray that immediately set and mended her broken bone in between issues.

The dude has a super suit made of nanites. I wouldn't be surprised if the spray was filled with nanites and he has an artificial fully functional kidney now :lol:

Not when you're Iron Man you mean.

It's funny cuz comics did the same thing when MJ broke her arm in one issue and the very next was healed and forgotten. The follow-up issue has to address that with Stark applying some spray that immediately set and mended her broken bone in between issues.

The dude has a super suit made of nanites. I wouldn't be surprised if the spray was filled with nanites and he has an artificial fully functional kidney now :lol:

And all that would fly...if it were explained

thanos vs ego, whos stronger?
MCU versions, that'd be a good display of Thanos intelligence if he figured out a way to kill Ego.

I kinda want to give the edge to Ego but both are sort of immortal so..

How could you do this to me bro

Dog how could they do that to us?! All the nonsense that goes on in the movie. Heimdall can control the bifrost at anytime, what the **** was the purpose of Thor being stuck on Skaar while Ragnarok was happening?? Banner not being able to transform and no real explanation behind it other than he “might” be scared? The strongest there is?! Black Panther dying but not really dying in every movie he’s been in so far. Flying Red Skull that is more of an expert on alien artifacts than an actual ******* alien. Don’t even get me started on the “scared to die I’m just a kid” Peter Parker act we did LAST SUMMER that got exploited again for cheap emotion...

....I can go on forever. As the days and weeks go by my disdain for the movie grows. 10 years man. This is the laziness they gave us after a 10 year build up of excellence. They hurt me fam.

Dk6wgbsV4AEGDII.jpg

Back
Top Bottom