WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I don't mean to literally replace cap.. I'm talking about replacing the attributes of what cap brings to the team

I think that is doable through other characters.. however replacing RDJ's IM, I don't believe is doable and they shouldn't try

I mean they could simply have BP step in and give everything cap does to the team
And more.

Don't forget like Tony he gives homes to bums that can't do anything else but fight.

The only person living in that place last movie was his crippled friend who got blasted by his android.

The only person living in that place last movie was his crippled friend who got blasted by his android.
Cuz Tony kicked the rest of them out :lol: Wanna be ungrateful, choose to not be held accountable for your actions, and break the law?

Giveth and taketh away

So does Dr Strange have powers without the time stone? Going forward I would think he would need it to even have any chance at protecting the earth :lol:

Cuz Tony kicked the rest of them out :lol: Wanna be ungrateful, choose to not be held accountable for your actions, and break the law?

Giveth and taketh away

Yeah, the guy who made the ultron program and is responsible for a country being destroyed and terrorists getting weapons wants other avengers arrested for not signing a stupid registration.

Seth Rollins in Thanos gear on last night Summerslam
060_SS_08192018jg_0503--35a7ae75f0f7036bda0a813277baea3f.jpg

his right boot
664815dlac4myu8aeaczgjpg.jpg

062_SS_08192018hm_0506--bf24ce6b261ec0cbcc5568a99b8d4fbe.jpg

That would be cool to see Radcliffe in the MCU. As Wolverine? Never crossed my mind.:lol:

I always though jackman was too little for the role..

He's taller and I suppose it was 'easier' for him to get into the Wolverine role by going for the shredded look as opposed to putting on a lot of muscle mass then shredding.

Smaller actors like Radcliffe can put on muscle mass easier due to their build.

He's taller and I suppose it was 'easier' for him to get into the Wolverine role by going for the shredded look as opposed to putting on a lot of muscle mass then shredding.

Smaller actors like Radcliffe can put on muscle mass easier due to their build.

Jackman was too tall imo.
I def should have specified build wise he was too small but absolutely not in the height department.

So does Dr Strange have powers without the time stone? Going forward I would think he would need it to even have any chance at protecting the earth :lol:
The majority of what Dr. Strange did all of IW was his own magical powers not using the time stone.

Yeah, the guy who made the ultron program and is responsible for a country being destroyed and terrorists getting weapons wants other avengers arrested for not signing a stupid registration.
You sound like the rest of them.

Get ppl killed and when called out for your recklessness, shift blame. Calling it stupid is mad juvenile. There was no registration. Signing the accords signified you were gonna help protect ppl AND be held accountable. The same way they were when SHIELD was around.

Back
Top Bottom