WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I don't like this implication that Captain Marvel is just gonna walk in and beat Thanos' ***

Blond Deus ex Machina thats been around this whole time and is gonna be quippier than Tony Stark. Ol “call me, beep me if you wanna reach me” headass

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: son why... how could they set it up like this.

I'm not heavy into the comics like that (I get most of my comic book info from growing up watching various animated series from the 90s)

But if we want this classic Rogue in the MCU and not the ****** one we have in the Fox films then it means Captain Marvel is gonna have to catch that L right?

That's the one thing that makes me go "really?" about IW

You telling me the other world jeopardizing events that had been occurring for the past decade weren't worth you pulling out that beeper and calling in some much-needed assistance?

They’ll try and kick it to where the Fury we’ve had this whole time was a Skrull and didn’t have the pager and the Fury we saw at the end of IW was the real Fury coming out of stasis or wherever he was and it’s the first time he’s seeing a catastrophic event to call Captain Marvel. It could be why he’s in “Far From Home” as the first time he’s really keeping tabs on a hero as a parallel to Skrull Fury popping up on Iron Man since Spider-Man is taking the rightful mantle as the center of the Marvel universe after this IW nonsense. Marvel needs to find away to get out of this corner they painted for themselves cause they were just throwing **** on the wall in IW.

Seeing Black Panther opening night was such an event. Man I love black people so much. Can’t thank Feige enough for how he let that movie be unapologetically black and still kept the quality of the highest class of MCU film.

Can anybody truly take RDJ’s place though? Them just trying would be off. They have to keep him around but not as prominent. It’s not like he has to wear the suit and righteously they could de age him if they had to if he he stays in the role for a couple more years. Iron Man has to be around. The real Iron Man, none of that RiRi Williams garbage. Keep all the legacy heroes far away from the MCU

Nobody will take rdj's place. They're just gonna have to continue to up the quality of the films and characters.

Can anybody truly take RDJ’s place though? Them just trying would be off. They have to keep him around but not as prominent. It’s not like he has to wear the suit and righteously they could de age him if they had to if he he stays in the role for a couple more years. Iron Man has to be around. The real Iron Man, none of that RiRi Williams garbage. Keep all the legacy heroes far away from the MCU

No.. and they shouldn't try.. I mean not a lot of actors have the level of talent of that dude

But marvel can obviously shift and redirect the focus

Naturally, I see Holland/Spidey being RDJ/Iron Man's replacement in the starting lineup for the next era. They are 1A and 1B when it comes to getting the casting right for the MCU, both actors can bring humor and personality to the roles and even in the storyline, they already have strong ties.

No.. and they shouldn't try.. I mean not a lot of actors have the level of talent of that dude

But marvel can obviously shift and redirect the focus

Yeah they’d turn a lot of people off even trying to do that. Just have the Big 3 play the background and be around. No more of this killing people off just to tie up loose ends nonsense they keep thinking people want. It’d be fun to see something like Peter Parker recalling advice Captain America gave him or something and seeing Chris Evans pop up in a daydream after not seeing him in films for a while. Like he has to be Captain America for AT LEAST another decade. Same with RDJ and Hemsworth.

I don't put rdj and chris Evans in the same boat thou

Not as actors and not as far as the elements of their characters being replaceable

Hemsworth is a lil different because we see Thor himself take on a ton of different roles through the comics that leaves a lot to be explored

Cap on the other hand, it's other people taking up that job

But even then it’s not Captain America. Like Brubaker is that guy but I could never buy Winter Soldier taking up the mantle. He’s still Bucky Barnes. It’s like **** Grayson being Batman. And Sam Wilson is Falcon even when he’s parading around in All-New, All Different trying to smash on Odinson’s leftovers. I personally wouldn’t want mantles being passed in the MCU just because we have so many stories and opportunities still left to explore. Like we’re finally getting the Xmen back. We’re gonna need Wolverine telling War stories about how he was at least inspired by Steve Rogers if they don’t outright try and say Logan was around in WW2 with Rogers.

I don't mean to literally replace cap.. I'm talking about replacing the attributes of what cap brings to the team

I think that is doable through other characters.. however replacing RDJ's IM, I don't believe is doable and they shouldn't try

I mean they could simply have BP step in and give everything cap does to the team

Back
Top Bottom