WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

wikipedia says frigga (renee russo) is thor’s stepmom.

Wiki’s sources are all over the place with that because it wasn’t specifically clarified but think about it, Loki is older than Thor and Frigga is the only mother Loki has known...

When are the Skrulls going to ever make an appearance or be in a storyline?

If they’ll be in Captain Marvel it’s no wonder I missed it cuz I’m the least bit interested in that movie :lol:

When are the Skrulls going to ever make an appearance or be in a storyline?

If they’ll be in Captain Marvel it’s no wonder I missed it cuz I’m the least interested in that movie

The movie hasn't come out yet...

In Infinity War, when Thor first meets the GOTG, he describes Hela as is HALF-SISTER.

Did anyone else catch that?
Well it would make sense that his mom wasn't Hela's.

But to go to the tradition of thrse myths, Odin ****** around a lot just like Zeus. And i mean **** around more than 2Pac. He was ******* animals, classical elements, goddesses, humans, etc.

If we go by the comics, almost all of Odin's kids who he is actually the father of; Thor, Vidar, Angela (forget her Asgardian name), a few others dont have the same mom.
In the MCU, they make it look like Frigga is his bio-mom.

Either Frigga is Thors step mom or Helas. And if Frigga isnt Helas mom, then who is ?
I get the feeling similar to Loki, Frigga raised Thor and Loki. So they consider her mom.

Even in the comics Gaea is a weirdo. She spends most of her time being the Earth. Rare appearances.

I get that this character has been around since the '60s but why introduce her so late in this movie arc when they could've just as easily given even some of the established characters an enhanced role? Haven't read any of the comics but I'm sure that some of the knowledgeable 'heads can co-sign that movies aren't exactly faithful to them.
Cuz Feige is preparing for the MCU's future not completely jerking off to the past.

Best of both worlds since the OG team aint ash and she will be showing up.

Feige is pretty much following marvel comic event tradition bringing in Cap Marvel to be a part of the story of how the heroes win.

Besides there is no current established character that probably could take on the role she most likely will for this story outside of out of the blue having a more accurate adaption of Thor where he goes to one of his OP power ups. But they just had Infinity War (and Ragnarok) strip him of everything and then give a huge power up that failed as part of his character arc.

Guardians dont have a current character that can fit that cosmic role and there isn't a single Avenger either other than the one I already brought up.
I'm pretty sure you're right.

How long did shield have that tesseract for? Since they found cap's body in the ice?
Think it changed hands for some time but they've had it for a while. Dont think they had immediately after

Given Hydra dude had it for like 2 years and created Wanda and Pietro I look back and its a bit disappointing that entire angle of Nick Fury and SHIELD having it didnt give us some new Marvel hero or villain. They legit just made big energy guns.

A minimal rewrite of Avengers would've easily gave them another female member that wouldve fit in the plot.

Cuz Feige is preparing for the MCU's future not completely jerking off to the past.

But they just had Infinity War (and Ragnarok) strip him of everything and then give a huge power up that failed as part of his character arc.

Guardians dont have a current character that can fit that cosmic role and there isn't a single Avenger either other than the one I already brought up.

Failed?

And too bad they nerfed Drax into oblivion.

Failed?

And too bad they nerfed Drax into oblivion.
Thor got his new hammer axe that has its own built in rainbow bridge transportation and still failed to kill Thanos.

Yeah, true about Drax but on the flipside he's a damn cheat code. Dude was resurrected or changed in order to solely kill Thanos in the comics and eventually succeeded. Strength wise he could survive against Hulk or Thanos. He still wasnt a factor with the IG in play though.

Stormbreaker was shown to at least overpower the gauntlet in that one attack. I imagine CM is gonna serve as a big distraction that'll play in to Thanos beating himself.

If the gauntlet isn't destroyed (given how it looked after the snap) I can bet when the Avengers come for him he'll fight them instead of snapping them out of existence or just teleporting them back to earth :lol:

The whole Guardians of the Galaxy are replaceable. Ol D list *** Marvel characters. There are only 4 actors for Marvel that have clout to make Marvel and Disney reconsider actions, Downey, Evans, Hemsworth and Holland.
dawg i hope marvel delivers and brings back snipes for blade :nerd:

even though it technically wouldn't matter, it would just be so cool for the continuity of the flicks they have made so far

MCU wise I was always under the impression that Frigga was Thor’s biological mom, Loki was adopted (although not many knew he was) and that he was younger than Thor, which is why Thor was the heir to the throne. Hela is MUCH older than Thor and Loki so I naturally assumed she had a different mother than them.

Last edited:
MCU wise I was always under the impression that Frigga was Thor’s biological mom, Loki was adopted (although not many knew he was) and that he was younger than Thor, which is why Thor was the heir to the throne. Hela is MUCH older than Thor and Loki so I naturally assumed she had a different mother than Thor and Loki (the mother he’s only known).

Yup.. same

lol.PNG

Uhhh, yeah, Ive seen all the films. I know Lokis adopted.

Why you trollin bruh ?

Did you not want your question answered?

And I was simply providing you with another example of thor referring to a sibling, if you had some larger point to make

Back
Top Bottom