WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

nah, as zemo said it was just to show that dude isn't perfect after all, he has a flaw

i mean they can touch on that if they do go with the skrulls infiltrating the world but it's kind of a reach at this point

Ahh, gotcha.

urlmflbrrxh11.jpg

i wanted to see more stark and strange ego arguments lol

edit*

dr strange is broke aint he? he used all his money to travel the world looking for a cure to his hands

Don't hate on Wong for wanting a tuna melt lol

I do wonder how Wong managed to feed himself before Dr Strange came along. He's not exactly skinny.

Last edited:

edit*

dr strange is broke aint he? he used all his money to travel the world looking for a cure to his hands

I think he might be rich boy broke. Like I can't live my old lifestyle but I'm surviving. You know like MC Hammer.

Don't hate on Wong for wanting a tuna melt lol

I do wonder how Wong managed to feed himself before Dr Strange came along. He's not exactly skinny.

i thought you would be more concerned about where steven's meals are coming from.. and then you got the dirty clothes and being unshaven too

i mean who has he been freeloading off of while in hiding?

already took down shield and cant just go back to mooching off of tony.. also he's a criminal so cant go back to the military

i mean it's not like he's some hot girl that could go find a rich guy and get knocked up and then ask for a million a year in child support

Thor, hulk and ironman.. then captain marvel will take the place of vision in AOU
:lol: What?

Universal has right of first refusal to distribute any future Hulk films.

Universal won't play ball with Disney/Marvel at the moment.
Guess we know who gonna get bought next.

edit*

Basically but he did inherit a damn magical mansion in nyc.

Avengers 4 plot LEAKED? Same anonymous source predicted Avengers Infinity War accurately

Anonymous writes: “Iron Man reassembles the Avengers and decides to build his own Infinity Gauntlet to undo everything that Thanos did.

“They recruit Ant-Man to help them travel through time and space using the Quantum Real to retrieve the Infinity Stones from different time periods.

“Thanos finds out about their plans and becomes hellbent on stopping them.

“The movie revolves around the relationship between Captain America and Iron Man.”

The leak continues: “At one point, Captain America and Thor fight Thanos.

“Timeline alterations have restored Mjolnir, and Cap wields it against Thanos to allow the others to escape, and is killed holding Thanos off.

“At one point, Hawkeye must protect the unfinished Stark Gauntlet from Thanos' minions. He plays an ‘instrumental’ role in Thanos' defeat.

“Thor's subplot centres on him assembling an army to challenge Thanos. Captain Marvel joins him.”

MARVEL

Will the Hulk wield the New Infinity Gauntlet?

The source added: “Hulk's subplot centres on Banner and Hulk finally merging to become Professor Hulk. He is the one that ultimately wields the Stark Gauntlet against Thanos, losing his arm in the process.

“Nebula's subplot centres on her efforts to redeem herself. At one point, she fights her murderous past self.

“Several MCU movies are revisited and retconned (probably not permanently), such as the Avengers retrieving the Power Stone creating a timeline where the Guardians of the Galaxy never came together.

“There's a pivotal scene between Doctor Strange and a fully CGI character being shot on a secret location, with a skeleton crew, and which takes up a sizeable portion of the budget.”

MARVEL

Captain America Will Die According to the Leak, but We're Not So Sure – Maybe Iron Man Instead?

They concluded: “Only two of the original Avengers (Cap, Stark, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye and Black Widow) meant to survive the movie. Cap dies.

“The title was AVENGERS: INFINITY GAUNTLET at one point, but it might be changed after Zoe Saldana accidentally leaked it.”

Avengers 4 is released in UK cinemas on April 26, 2019.

Last edited:
How did any of the sorcerers survive? HOW DID THEY PAY FOR WIFI?!

Probably they live well below their means and maybe the nyc sanctum has a stash or bank account

I couldn't find a good quality video, but at end of The Incredible Hulk, Stark makes a cameo talking to Ross about forming a team.

I know, but I'm saying Iron Man and TIH were just the early rumblings of the MCU, before it became the established powerhouse it is today (I been sticking around after the credits).

I just think it'd be nice to give Hulk his own standalone while AND introduce Wolverine into the MCU.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 PRODUCTION ON HOLD AS DIRECTOR SEARCH CONTINUES
Share.
Pre-production was gearing up in Atlanta.
BY JIM VEJVODA Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is on hold as the search for writer-director James Gunn's replacement continues.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, crew members in Atlanta are being told by Disney and Marvel Studios that they are now free to work on other movies and shows.

The small group of crew members were prepping for pre-production in Atlanta. Filming was slated to commence in January or February of next year.

THR's source described the hold as a temporary "regrouping" while the search for a new director continues. "The timeline has been pushed out," the source told the trade.

THR adds that Thor: Ragnarok helmer Taika Waititi recently met with Marvel, "but it is unclear what project was discussed."

James Gunn was fired from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 in July when old tweets of his that included rape and pedophilia jokes were resurfaced by a right-wing website, prompting Disney to drop the creative force behind their billion-dollar franchise. Disney brass have since made it clear that they will not rehire Gunn, despite the cast's letter of support for Gunn and an outcry from many fans.

While Disney never officially announced a release date for Guardians Vol. 3, it had reportedly been eyed for a 2020 bow.

HOPE THEY CANCEL IT ALL TOGETHER

just throw in Stallone's team, have it start at Yondu's funeral from their POV and continue into their next adventure
rocket groot and thor cameo

I'm honestly not looking forward to Vol.3 with the current roster because you know the drama is just gonna get dragged, and I'd hate for them to give a new director trouble over something they didn't even do.

just throw in Stallone's team, have it start at Yondu's funeral from their POV and continue into their next adventure
rocket groot and thor cameo

I'm honestly not looking forward to Vol.3 with the current roster because you know the drama is just gonna get dragged, and I'd hate for them to give a new director trouble over something they didn't even do.
hmmmm good idea

i thought you would be more concerned about where steven's meals are coming from.. and then you got the dirty clothes and being unshaven too

i mean who has he been freeloading off of while in hiding?

already took down shield and cant just go back to mooching off of tony.. also he's a criminal so cant go back to the military

i mean it's not like he's some hot girl that could go find a rich guy and get knocked up and then ask for a million a year in child support
Lol you really think Captain America wouldn't know how to feed himself?

Damn..

Back
Top Bottom