WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

caught Reign of Fire on HBO or Showtime last night and Mconahgueyhgheuyhyehyh&#%@$!*5#* and always though he would have made a good Wolverine, dude is 6 feet tall but sure doesn't look like it

caught Reign of Fire on HBO or Showtime last night and Mconahgueyhgheuyhyehyh&#%@$!*5#* and always though he would have made a good Wolverine, dude is 6 feet tall but sure doesn't look like it

when in season 3 of daredevil coming out :smh:

puny gauntlet arrived
gauntlet 3.jpg
gauntlet 2.jpg

gauntlet 1.jpg
gauntlet 4.jpg

Also since we spoke of what could happen with IM in the future, I'm posting this again:

Hopefully RDJ/tony/IM takes a step back and they build towards paying the above off and this (top right hand corner from IM2):
IMG_6465.JPG

So you build up the other members of the illuminati and eventually to something big with that (secret wars or something)

• UPDATE 8/20: After fan voting, the final day of the festival will feature Avengers and Iron Man

Marvel Studios announced today that they will be hosting an exclusive 10th Anniversary Film Festival that, for one week only, will screen every single MCU movie from the past ten years on IMAX screens across the United States, including - for the first time ever - Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, and Captain America: The First Avenger.

The event will run from August 30th to September 6th with four screenings a day at 1 pm, 4 pm, 7 pm, and 10 pm. Each film will be screened in its theatrical release order. The schedule is as follows:

Aug. 30: Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor
Aug. 31: Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World
Sept. 1: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
Sept. 2: Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming
Sept. 3: Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Ant-Man and the Wasp
Sept. 4: Iron Man, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther, Doctor Strange
Sept. 5: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Captain America: Civil War, The Avengers, Avengers: Infinity War
Sept. 6: Fans will vote for two screenings.

FND-Marvel10thAnniversary-LP-v04.jpg

ADEED79E-1BAE-4976-8E21-3CFAEDCE64A4.png
So I play this game Marvel Strike Force and I realize that there as an in game and for DP2.

Is this the effect of the deal happening already?

I couldn’t imagine a Fox movie being explicitly advertised in a Marvel ip.

Help me out here

Marvel has announced that a prequel comic book for Captain Marvel will be released this November and the solicitation text drops some big hints about what leads to Carol Danvers finally returning home...

"Spinning out of the mysterious events of Avengers: Infinity War," it reads, "NICK FURY and MARIA HILL set off on life-or-death missions that lead directly to the appearance of CAPTAIN MARVEL!" In other words, we're going to find out what those two were up to before they were dusted in the superhero ensemble and that's bound to have ramifications for Carol Danvers' solo adventure!

CAPMARVPRE2018001-DC11.jpg

Man, the castings are going to be the big headlines...can’t wait for the merger. Comic-Con next year might be the biggest with that Marvel Panel and their crazy announcements.

Back
Top Bottom