WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Based in the ending of IW. Thor can conceivably beat Thanos 1 on 1. His own ego got in his way.

His Stormbreaker beat a fully gemmed guantlet for Pete's sake...what else can Captain Marvel bring to the table.

honestly dont get the Guardians hate

seems so forced

For me it's just about keeping on schedule, something marvel has done, even with switching out cast when starting out.
This is really the first huge thing to hit and now a film has halted production, I don't like drama period, I just want the product. If someone died or needed to go to rehab I'd completely understand but it's actually because of someone's stupidity, compounded with a cast member doing too much. At this point it seems easier for them to go away and do things to just get back on track.

It sucks we're a minute out from CM, A4 and far from home news/trailers because those are the only things that will offset the negativity.

Remember, Ant-Man's production was halted and they found a new director a few weeks later.

Yeah but that wasn't over tweets on some pedo steez, simply creative differences, something that's common, it happened with Ava too, she still made a Disney movie. I'm talking about crap that has nothing to do with the creative process of making a film.
People probably don't want to touch a script written by someone else that went out like Gunn did. It's an uphill battle from fans who randomly support him and we know one cast member has been very vocal about his thoughts.
Nobody cared what Terrance Howard or Edward Norton had to say because they werent a part of it anymore. This particular situation has people still part of the production.
And since IW released and their parts are filled for A4 as far as I'm concerned they served their purpose and aren't worth the drama

just throw in Stallone's team, have it start at Yondu's funeral from their POV and continue into their next adventure
This was literally Gunn's idea he threw out there if he were to do another GotG movie after v3.

And I highly doubt the cast will give any actual trouble filming v3 except for Bautista :lol:

But it depends on who the new director is and that to me seems why preproduction got delayed. Need to get the right person to get this stink off the franchise and get past the drama.

I think F. Gary Gray should get a crack at it.

Last edited:
Based in the ending of IW. Thor can conceivably beat Thanos 1 on 1. His own ego got in his way.

His Stormbreaker beat a fully gemmed guantlet for Pete's sake...what else can Captain Marvel bring to the table.

See! I ain't the only one. Thor has a track record of F***in up, but literally has the abilities to off anyone if he was more proactive rather than a reactive type dude.

I love Marvel and Disney with what they did. Had ****** with their shirtoff signing petitions and Bautista talking cash **** like they were gonna pull there card to get James Gunn back and the Mouse was like “we’ll cancel this whole damn operation and act like y’all don’t even exist” :rofl: beautiful

Back
Top Bottom