WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

You hated hard on a certain film before you even saw it theaters. :lol:

Because I spoiled the exact movie for myself. If I read about Hulk not transforming in the whole movie or Red Skull being shoehorned in or Spider-Man begging to live in Tony Stark’s arms and rationed that those on top of many others are ridiculous points in a film, how was seeing the film (two days later in XD 3D) going to change those points? You know there’s nothing wrong with being impartial with these films right?

Hates IW, hates GotG

Is already gearing up to hate A4

Between them thats every mcu character

Would put the ghostrider movies over IW

But he loves the mcu

Makes complete sense

IW and GotG are the only MCU film? Bbbbbut what about Homecoming? And Black Panther? And Thor: Ragnarok? And Age of Ultron? And Civil War? And Winter Soldier? And Iron Man And Ant-Man & Wasp? And Dr. Strange? And Avengers? And Thor: Dark World? And The First Avenger? And Ant-Man? And...

Because I spoiled the exact movie for myself. If I read about Hulk not transforming in the whole movie or Red Skull being shoehorned in or Spider-Man begging to live in Tony Stark’s arms and rationed that those on top of many others are ridiculous points in a film, how was seeing the film (two days later in XD 3D) going to change those points? You know there’s nothing wrong with being impartial with these films right?

IW and GotG are the only MCU film? Bbbbbut what about Homecoming? And Black Panther? And Thor: Ragnarok? And Age of Ultron? And Civil War? And Winter Soldier? And Iron Man And Ant-Man & Wasp? And Dr. Strange? And Avengers? And Thor: Dark World? And The First Avenger? And Ant-Man? And...
This argument will only work for so long.

If you keep up your hate over time you'll sound like confederate loyalists who claim to like America

You are the exact and complete opposite of impartial. Quit fooling yourself.

And I ask you again, why would I of all people dislike Infinity War unless there were things about it I genuinely disliked? What is there to gain from me disliking this film that I’ve been blabbering about since the first 20-30 posts of this thread? I hate that I don’t like the film honestly but I can’t lie to myself, very underwhelming film. We all should know by now there’s at the very least a “little bit” of truth in my opinions, right? :lol: :nthat:

xgw04ddt22i11.png

An E everysingletime sighting

And I ask you again, why would I of all people dislike Infinity War unless there were things about it I genuinely disliked? What is there to gain from me disliking this film that I’ve been blabbering about since the first 20-30 posts of this thread? I hate that I don’t like the film honestly but I can’t lie to myself, very underwhelming film. We all should know by now there’s at the very least a “little bit” of truth in my opinions, right? :lol: :nthat:
Quit fooling yourself man

You disliked the film before you even stepped in the theater. I don't care what spoilers you read you made yourself biased before the beginning of the first viewing.

And then early on whenever you were wrong about financial predictions you kept doubling down each time, like you were rooting for the film to bomb. That's not impartial either.

You're ready to hare on A4 despite not seeing literally anything yet. Just rumors. Also not impartial.

You can have your opinions but don't claim you are being neutral. Gtoh lol

Don't deny that you are waiting in the wings rooting for the IW follow up to fail so you can tell everyone I told you so :lol:

Quit fooling yourself man

You disliked the film before you even stepped in the theater. I don't care what spoilers you read you made yourself biased before the beginning of the first viewing.

And then early on whenever you were wrong about financial predictions you kept doubling down each time, like you were rooting for the film to bomb. That's not impartial either.

You're ready to hare on A4 despite not seeing literally anything yet. Just rumors. Also not impartial.

You can have your opinions but don't claim you are being neutral. Gtoh lol

And I disliked the film before I saw it in theater why?

There’s enough room in the mcu for another really strong hero. No need to limit it to just thor.
Good thing about this is, the stronger the hero, the stronger the antagonist to balance it out.

Last edited:
Your reason why is irrelevant

Everything else is

I don't care if you were held at gunpoint being told to dislike the upcoming movie . Disliking a movie that you haven't see makes you BIASED

Disliking a movie that I hadn’t seen based on others opinions would make me biased. Disliking a movie based on actual plot holes and inconsistencies that are present in the film is me actually disliking the movie :lol: you’re crazier than usual today Amel

Disliking a movie that I hadn’t seen based on others opinions would make me biased. Disliking a movie based on actual plot holes and inconsistencies that are present in the film is me actually disliking the movie :lol: you’re crazier than usual today Amel

You keep justifying why you're disliking a movie you haven't seen when I told you it doesn't matter.

It's like talking to a wall

Lol have a good day

You keep justifying why you're disliking a movie you haven't seen when I told you it doesn't matter.

It's like talking to a wall

Lol have a good day

Son I was watching the movie on torrent and sending out links to NTers the Wednesday before the movie released and then saw it opening night on a 70 foot screen in 3D :rofl:

1D606483-7CD2-49EE-B47C-9D90BC812D6C.png

Thanos vs galactus, or galactus vs anyone/whoever's left would be interesting. Guess after the cameo in f4 I'm kinda hoping galactus gets an actual role.

I only want to see apocalypse if jeffrey tambor (george bluth) can get a role in that movie.

Back
Top Bottom