WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

once this disney deal closes to take back the xmen, do they throw the bag at logan to comeback? i need to see a pool x logan movie. a pool x spidey movie would be nice too.

They could use them bringing people back after the snap to being some sort of trigger to the mutant gene

Or professor x could have erased the memories of non mutants because of some ish for their protection or something

once this disney deal closes to take back the xmen, do they throw the bag at logan to comeback? i need to see a pool x logan movie. a pool x spidey movie would be nice too.
By 'throw the bag at Logan to come back' do you mean Hugh Jackman? You don't want to let the guy rest in peace and see who marvel studios can come up to with for Wolverine?

Are you not tired of the character itself yet?

Fox has criminally underused pretty much every character and leaned too heavily on Jackman. At this point I just want to see other people get shine.

By 'throw the bag at Logan to come back' do you mean Hugh Jackman? You don't want to let the guy know that rest in peace and see who marvel studios can come up to it for Wolverine?

Are you not tired of the character itself yet?

Fox has criminally underused pretty much every character and leaned too heavily on Jackman. At this point I just want to see other people get shine.

i would like to see someone else at the helm too but jackman is wolverine as rdj is iron man and chris is thor. those dudes are those characters. its hard to picture someone else as those 3 characters when the real people are pretty much the character they play.

id like to see apocalypse done right too. fox wasted oscar :smh: feel like a kid again now that xmen will hopefully be done right by marvel. magneto and charles were the only highlights of foxmen.

The way I see it, Hugh Jackman is Fox's Wolverine. I have faith marvel studios can find someone just as good or better to play him.

I see what you saying but I'd rather marvel studios throw a nuke on everything fox has built and start over.

*edit

Actually fox can keep making those Deadpool movies. They can even make a joke about it in the movie itself. Someone can ask, 'where are the xmen now, it's only us?' and Deadpool can answer 'they're in the mcu'

When the time does come for Disney to introduce these characters in heir universe, I don’t see them relating in any way what Fox did with their franchise...Not a knock or anything, but I honestly think Disney will want to establish their own base for these characters...

would really like if they retained hugh, fass, reynolds and mcavoy. those guys have been a1. i get disney wants to reset but i hold hope they can make those guys work someone how in the mcu.

i get disney wants to reset but i hold hope they can make those guys work someone how in the mcu.

Maybe they'll recast those guys as other characters like they did with Chris Evans and Michael B Jordan

Fassbender could be Doom and McAvoy could be Mr Fantastic for example

Reynolds could play Deadpool in his bubble universe

Let's leave Hugh Jackman alone.

i would like to see someone else at the helm too but jackman is wolverine as rdj is iron man and chris is thor. those dudes are those characters. its hard to picture someone else as those 3 characters when the real people are pretty much the character they play.

I disagree on grouping jackman with the other 2

Don't hate jackman as wolverine but I don't think he was the perfect casting like Patrick Stewart for professor x, for example

There are couple others I would name before thinking of jackman/wolverine casting

In an ideal world, dude who plays Punisher is much closer to what Wolverine should've been than Jackman ever was

Jackman was a good Wolverine

But marvel will find the perfect Wolverine, eventually

I say eventually because I think they can take their time with that character. Marvel has so much stuff going on that they can take their sweet time. They are not like Fox where they need to milk that character for all he was worth because they had nothing else to rely on

Last edited:
I think they will only use rdj for cameos pretty soon

Evans is out the door and his character will go out in a blaze of glory.

The Thor character got revitalized so he is probably getting an extension.

I have no idea what they are going to do with the hulk

Black Widow has that solo movie so she's sticking around for a little bit

Clint is useless. I hope he dies in A4, in the first couple of minutes, like Loki

Wolverine:
IMG_6479.JPG

if those plot leaks are close to true. How would they acquire the soul gem? I’m thinking Cap sacrifices himself for it. Bro that means he’ll meet red skull again

Back
Top Bottom