WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think all the Steel book and Target exclusive Infinity War sets are all but gone....ebayers reselling them for $50 though....foh

Though she barely had a roll, I liked Lana Condor as Jubilation Lee da gawd. She’s in a pretty decent Netflix movie getting a lot of buzz right now. My shorty forced me to watch it with her and I ended up being more into it than her :blush:

Though she barely had a roll, I liked Lana Condor as Jubilation Lee da gawd. She’s in a pretty decent Netflix movie getting a lot of buzz right now. My shorty forced me to watch it with her and I ended up being more into it than her :blush:
And she's going to be in Deadly Class. Can't wait to see her in that.

I looked up Deadly Class just now. Really surprised to learn that the movie was directed by the russos. When on earth did they find time to direct a small film? Lol

I saw Wong is in the movie.

I'm in. Lol

I looked up Deadly Class just now. Really surprised to learn that the movie was directed by the russos. When on earth did they find time to direct a small film? Lol

I saw Wong is in the movie.

I'm in. Lol
It's not a movie. It's a series airing on SyFy.

39035289_265729184048762_7974977115814625280_n.jpg

39958816_239856106721467_8270971925254111232_n.jpg

39329738_217171175821882_355860765145563136_n.jpg

I can picture the WWE pushing that moniker if she was a wrestler:lol:

"Is that?! Is that....The Protector of the Skies?!? Captain Marvel! Captain Marvel, the protector of the skies is here!!!

no clue who i'd say should be mr sinister.. luke evans has the look, could also see jason isaacs

maybe they could just cap/BW it, where they fit the actor into the role even though you dont see them as exactly the comic book come to life like some other characters

over time ive come to enjoy origins :blush:

opening sequence was cool and then deadpool scene.. and liev, that's it

Reactions: sb
Not hyped for Captain Marvel. Actually I'm more hyped for Comic Con next year for Marvels big announcements than Captain Marvel movies.

Back
Top Bottom