WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just finished rewatch for IW for the upteenth time and one question I've had and have been confused about is in the after credits scene when Hill and Fury are talking she tells him
"Heat signatures over Wakanda."
"10 times bigger."
Are they referring to the outrider ships?
Or is this something entirely different?
Because the effects of the snap take place literally right after that convo.
So to me time wise it doesn't make sense if the outrider bit is just starting out and the snap occurs.

Reactions: ARK
Just finished rewatch for IW for the upteenth time and one question I've had and have been confused about is in the after credits scene when Hill and Fury are talking she tells him
"10 times bigger."
So to me time wise it doesn't make sense if the outrider bit is just starting out and the snap occurs.

Probably thanos coming through, plus the mind stone explosion

"10 times bigger."
Probably referring to the outrider ships. Just because Nick and Maria Hill only just noticed the signatures before the snap happens doesn't mean that the ships had just got there.

Regarding Wakanda, being that they are now revealing themselves to the world, I wonder if they're ever going to remove the stealth mode that was still active in IW and be freely seen by anyone. Whether that was by design or not for the imminent battle with Thanos, could be a factor.. Was this ever discussed by anyone after BP or IW?

Also the battle between Wanda/Vision vs The Black Order in Europe or wherever they were, I just don't buy that there weren't any citizens present on the streets. It was like they were fighting in a ghost town, regardless of however late it was

Finally, obviously Wakandans had never really had experience in fighting wars but imagining their tech collabed with some actual military strategy :sick:

I like how there conveniently was a television turned on in a shop that was showing the destruction in NY

Regardless of when folks went to sleep, there was some major loud chaos taking place. Seems like someone would have notified the cops or law enforcement

There was also a subway train running as well

Probably referring to the outrider ships. Just because Nick and Maria Hill only just noticed the signatures before the snap happens doesn't mean that the ships had just got there.
Well since Tony had gone missing, it seemed like Nick and Maria would be on top of what was happening in real time, so for them to just discover the heat signatures in Wakanda and then the snap happens doesn't really click with me
Especially since Wakanda is essentially the only thing happening on Earth in regards to IW.
had 2 other fights been going on in different parts of the world at the same time, then what you're saying makes sense.
But since it's wakanda, the only place that needed monitoring from them, it doesn't make sense they'd be playing catch-up

Also the battle between Wanda/Vision vs The Black Order in Europe or wherever they were, I just don't buy that there weren't any citizens present on the streets. It was like they were fighting in a ghost town, regardless of however late it was

Finally, obviously Wakandans had never really had experience in fighting wars but imagining their tech collabed with some actual military strategy :sick:
I agree with your assessments. It's like military strategy and civilian settings we're an after thought. I wish they incorporated the police or (national gaurd) military more into these movies. They only did this in A1.

"10 times bigger."

It was the actual snap.

Actually nevermind, she said multiple bogeys. I don’t know, man. Had to have been something other than the Outrider ships. Maybe it was whatever Cap, “Oh god” about.

And speaking on how Stark healed himself, perhaps he has the tech that Dr. Cho used on Clint.

Last edited:
Well since Tony had gone missing, it seemed like Nick and Maria would be on top of what was happening in real time, so for them to just discover the heat signatures in Wakanda and then the snap happens doesn't really click with me
Especially since Wakanda is essentially the only thing happening on Earth in regards to IW.
had 2 other fights been going on in different parts of the world at the same time, then what you're saying makes sense.
But since it's wakanda, the only place that needed monitoring from them, it doesn't make sense they'd be playing catch-up

I don't think it's that big stretch of the imagination that something kept Nick detained long enough for him to miss out when the Outriders first arrived. There may not be two big fights happening on Earth at the same time, but I'm sure the man has things to do. If you look at the extra credit scene again, they didn't look like they had time on their hands. It looked like they had somewhere to go. I'm sure despite everything that he still was the first to learn about the ships lol

Last edited:
It was the actual snap.

Actually nevermind, she said multiple bogeys. I don’t know, man. Had to have been something other than the Outrider ships. Maybe it was whatever Cap, “Oh god” about.

And speaking on how Stark healed himself, perhaps he has the tech that Dr. Cho used on Clint.
Cap's 'oh god' was about the snap

I like how there conveniently was a television turned on in a shop that was showing the destruction in NY

Regardless of when folks went to sleep, there was some major loud chaos taking place. Seems like someone would have notified the cops or law enforcement

There was also a subway train running as well

Probably the late night news.

Saber tooth
josh-brolin-goatee-sm-c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom