WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

give that kid an early unedited screening of Captain Marvel

disney probably looking at resumes to fill out that Guardians cast

rewatched CA Winter Soldier. forgot how it was a complete non-stop action movie. was looking for a minute to sneak out to take a piss break but just didn't want to miss the fight scenes :lol:

Screw batista. Kill that bum off.

Never puts in work in the fighting scenes anyways.

Batista must be getting paid for his straight to DVD/Netflix joints and his occasional WWF appearances based on how hard he's pushing to be blacklisted from Disney products. :lol:

Other candidates would be kathleen turner and paula deen before we found out she’s racist.

Batman Begins > TDK

Mcu>anything DC

IMG_2739.JPG

Reactions: ARK
Black Panther: Marvel Wanted Wakandans to Have British Accents

would've been lukewarm to the trailers if this happened and honestly would've left halfway through.
If anything I'd be rooting waaayyy more Killmonger than I already was.
He's already a villain I hate had to go, that would've been magnified 1000 times if this happened

would've been lukewarm to the trailers if this happened and honestly would've left halfway through.
If anything I'd be rooting waaayyy more Killmonger than I already was.
He's already a villain I hate had to go, that would've been magnified 1000 times if this happened

Just shows how clueless people in suits can be. I hope this wasnt a Feigi suggestion

its true
but they made a point to say
since they were never colonized
they shouldnt have an accent like that

Bautista is a f'n moron. Why's he ridin so hard for dude? He leaves GOTG, he's not gonna find work anywhere else. Back to wrestling he goes :lol:

That’s the voice for Panther in MvC:I. All the voice actors from Avengers Assemble and the newest Spider-Man show reprise their roles for the voices which has been a staple for Capcom in Marvel vs. Capcom games like Cathal Dodd playing Wolverine in the 90’s animated series and in Xmen vs. Street Fighter and onward until MvC3.

I say all this to rationalize....update :nerd:

You forget he was in spectre and blade runner. High profile movies. He’ll get other work. He’s just so foolishly loyal to gunn.

You forget he was in spectre and blade runner. High profile movies. He’ll get other work. He’s just so foolishly loyal to gunn.

Is the bar high with either of those?

Cause honestly thought he was going have a wayyyyyy bigger role in both going in

Back
Top Bottom