WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

he's actually going to be on the reshoot but he should enjoy it as that might be his last appearance as Drax, they probably rather deal with him in reshoots than a whole new film

Dave Bautista Says GOTG VOL. 3 Being On "Permanent Hold" Could Change The Team's AVENGERS 4 Arc

Disney reportedly has no plans to bring back James Gunn to direct Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3and as the studio attempts to let the dust settle, plans for the franchise remain something of a mystery. That was reiterated by Dave Bautista when he explained that the movie's delay (well, it's on "permanent hold" according to the actor) could have an impact on Drax and his fellow Guardians.

"It's kind of a strange situation to be in now where we've lost our director for Guardians," he revealed during a recent interview. "Guardians 3 is really up in the air and I don't know what they're going to do with it. It's on permanent hold for now, and that may make a difference in what they do with our characters in Avengers 4. To be honest with you, right now I really don't know."

"But I know I'm in Avengers 4. I've shot most of it already. I do have two days of reshoots. But other than that, I have some really great scenes that I hope they use. But I guess that it remains to be seen what they'll do with the characters."

i support anyone standing up for what they believe in, i just hate to see when it messes with other peoples money that are allies

fa8e957fDSEVnNWWj2zez6wk9G5U76YNic4REQRgDfw.jpg

He probably means he respects anyone's commitment, as long as the other person's stance does not contradict his moral code

Back
Top Bottom