WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I thought he was a one note actor until blade runner.

It's a very short scene but it showcases his range.
I saw him in another film about bank robbers (it sucked) but his acting was solid

Bautista will be fine. He's not that good of an actor though.

Had an extended role in Hotel Artemis. Solid in that.

Besides it's more favorable to be loyal to a director than loyal to a studio.

Last edited:
I thought he was a one note actor until blade runner.

It's a very short scene but it showcases his range.

Granted I think he should more than you give him credit for as drax..

But I agree he did well with his small amount of screentime in blade runner 2049

Bautista has my loyalty. He definitely sounds like someone I'd have in my corner if **** goes down

“No. I’m aware that this could possibly cost me a job that I care for very much, but at the same time it’s an integrity issue. It’s also a loyalty issue, so now I’m not going to... I’m not [going to] bite my tongue or anything. That’s just who I am as a person,” the actor said.

Continuing, Bautista said he tries to be careful whenever he publicly calls out Disney for firing Gunn after a slew of controversial tweets from the director surfaced.

“I’ve tried to actually be very choosy about what I say and the way I say it. I don’t necessarily mean to be disrespectful, but at the same time I have to say what’s on my mind and in my heart. I’ve just been honest. That’s what I’ve been and that’s the way I live my life as an honest person,” he explained.

“It is what it is. [If it is] enough to cost me a job, that’s just what happens. You can’t threaten a poor man with poverty; You know, I grew up poor. I know what it’s like to be poor. I’m not afraid of losing money, it means nothing to me. I will wrestle in backyards in front of ten people if I have to make a living, so I’m not going to be flexible with my integrity,” Bautista continued. “I’m just going to speak my mind and try not be disrespectful.”

"It's a bitter, bitter conversation because I’m not really happy with what they’ve done with James Gunn," Bautista admitted. "They're putting the movie off, it's on hold indefinitely. To be honest with you, I don't know if I want to work for Disney."

Respect bro.

i respect loyalty and think it's an admirable quality..

however, only so far should anyone being willing to go before it's just plain stupid AND says a hell of alot about you if you're willing to blindly support someone no matter what

Bautista will be fine. He's not that good of an actor though.

Had an extended role in Hotel Artemis. Solid in that.

Besides it's more favorable to be loyal to a director than loyal to a studio.

he was surprisingly good in his small part on Blade Runner

however, only so far should anyone being willing to go before it's just plain stupid AND says a hell of alot about you if you're willing to blindly support someone no matter what
No, not no matter what...

I'm sure if it comes out that Gunn was actually having sex with kids, that Bautista would change his tune fast.

he was surprisingly good in his small part on Blade Runner
Yeah, this too. Caught me off guard how good those scenes werr to start the kovie with him in it.

This is why I dont think he'll have any problems even broke off from Disney.

Action flicks can sort of be his bread and butter whether he's villain or sort if hero. He can do drama. Clearly can do comedy. Plus he can go where Gunn goes. WB, Sony, and Universal are all options not to mention smaller studios.

I think at this point given how hard Bautista has gone he's not blindly supporting Gunn no matter what.

His stance seems to be theres a bigger problem about who re-exposed Gunn than Gunn's old tweets.

We got the Blu-ray bruh
8EF39955-FA42-421A-ADDA-2370E4C3810F.gif

I think at this point given how hard Bautista has gone he's not blindly supporting Gunn no matter what.

His stance seems to be theres a bigger problem about who re-exposed Gunn than Gunn's old tweets.

While I agree the source of the info was a scumbag and had their own shh going..

Gunn still made his dumb decisions and stupidly left them there to be found.. it's like with athletes who got agents, publicists and other people on the payroll and none of these dudes tell them whip that shh

So if Thanos gave Loki his scepter, did he not know an Infinity stone was in it?

So if Thanos gave Loki his scepter, did he not know an Infinity stone was in it?

Think the objective was for Loki to do the work and get the other stones, like the tesseract/space stone and I guess the time stone too

Also the aether/reality stone

And then gamora, nebula and whoever else were sent to find the power and soul stones

Back
Top Bottom