WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

5435A628-D76D-4FB8-BFBF-1EEB304EE9A1.jpeg

C100EA68-49FA-42D0-9E11-3C1724A34CA9.gif
They forgot to add the Captain Marvel helmet

I'm buying a ps4 pro just for the spiderman game.

I'll wait a little while. Maybe it'll be a christmas present for myself.

An hour ago, I would've told you I was more than willing to get the ps4 pro to play the spidey game

But then someone in TAN told me that they might come out with the ps5 holiday 2019

I'm conflicted now

An hour ago, I would've told you I was more than willing to get the ps4 pro to play the spidey game

But then someone in TAN told me that they might come out with the ps5 holiday 2019

I'm conflicted now

Nothing has been confirmed as when the ps5 will drop.

Some say holiday 2019, others say holiday 2020.

I'm conflicted now

that's a good year and a half (likely two years or longer) from now

and if you aren't playing much games now then you really aren't going to need/buy the latest gaming system anyways

i mean you don't even have a pro now so what are the odds you'd buy a ps5 on release?

you'd likely wait for the ps5 pro and then hesitate because the ps6 might be rumored soon after that

I actually do get new playstations at the start of every cycle, for the most part. Did that for 2, 3 and 4. I probably wouldn't have done it for the 4 if I knew they'd come out with something hdr capable like the pro in the middle of 4's cycle

I'm conflicted now
It's not. If there was any hint of a new Playstation, you would've heard that by now.

Back
Top Bottom