WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Cap looking like an absolute SNACK! captain AMERICA that is!
tenor.gif

Kinda sounds like Captain Marvel is going to be another sad movie

Mendelsohn will be playing a big piece of Captain Marvel's opposition in Talos, a Skrull leader. As he described to EW, fans will have a hard time not rooting for Brie Larson's take on Captain Marvel and her journey, but she will be put through the ringer by the time credits roll, and that will take a toll.

"It’s very touching, actually," Mendelsohn said. "I mean, you want her to win. Now, unfortunately, not every fairytale turns out that well. Sometimes you meet a Skrull. But Carol’s resourceful. She’s going to have a few films to get over this and maybe come back from this. We’ll see."

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/09/07/captain-marvel-actor-will-take-few-films-carol-recover/

Watched Mister Doctor at the gym and applied what The Antient One told him and I hope that’s why he gave up the stone.

So Captain Marvel is the most powerful Avenger?
She's supposed to be the most powerful Avenger by a wide margin. Has some fans of Thor and Scarlet Witch in their feels cuz they feel like mcu Thor and SW are nerfed.

I feel like she's going to do something crazy like move a planet with her hands lol

Hopefully for the Captain Marvel sequel Dewanda Wise can play Monica Rambeau since apparently the role she was cast as was Maria Rambeau.

My wife was legit mad at me when we finished watching IW together.

She hasn't really followed the MCU, but she has a basic understanding of who everyone is and their powers. She also doesn't know that Black Panther and Spiderman have sequels filming so their deaths are meaningless in IW.

What a great movie.

My wife was legit mad at me when we finished watching IW together.

She hasn't really followed the MCU, but she has a basic understanding of who everyone is and their powers. She also doesn't know that Black Panther and Spiderman have sequels filming so their deaths are meaningless in IW.

What a great movie.

Audiences are so used to the good guys winning in the end that when the villain gets the win they can’t accept it. :lol:

Yeah, some photoshop magic. I thought he would’ve got some hair transplant surgery by now. Go to deion sanders and brian urlacher’s hair doctor.

no need for that kind of work when you can get any V you want out there with little to no effort

Yeah, some photoshop magic. I thought he would’ve got some hair transplant surgery by now. Go to deion sanders and brian urlacher’s hair doctor.
Nah, man. That widow's peak only enhances his profile.

Back
Top Bottom