WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Jimmy Kimmel's line up for the week is completely filled, except for Fri.

Keeping tabs to see if they will announce Brie for Fri night lol

Brie Larson is currently in ny for some fashion thingy

_I8ZNyMSYcS4FFYOcWjjcBQSLRmihd9MBEU9iCOhn5s.png

Happy Monday!

Im actually looking forward to this Capt Marvel movie

The great thing about the MCU is that unlike Star Wars we can have diversity without it taking away from the core messages. We have different heroes representing different segments that should appease everyone. One thing I hated seeing when Black Panther came out was that a lot of people not realizing the movie wasn't for them, it was a great movie that also meant a lot for black people. Capt Marvel will mean a lot for women, and that's something that a lot of us men should leave alone.

Black Panther wasn't for everyone, that can't be right..

meaning it has a very special place for black folks and alot of people still cant grasp that around their head. I saw waaay too many criticism of that movie from people who it didnt connect with, and it didnt connect with them because the cultural significance wasn't for them.

do a lot for women, or white women in particular i wonder woman?

yea, primarily for white women, but you get the idea

meaning it has a very special place for black folks and alot of people still cant grasp that around their head. I saw waaay too many criticism of that movie from people who it didnt connect with, and it didnt connect with them because the cultural significance wasn't for them.
I disagree, it was for everybody but if it didn't connect with someone due to personal prejudices that's on them. Cultural significance is debatable but I understand why BP is discussed as culturally significant.

Last edited:
Jimmy Kimmel's line up for the week is completely filled, except for Fri.

Keeping tabs to see if they will announce Brie for Fri night lol

Brie Larson is currently in ny for some fashion thingy
There's usually no new episodes of Kimmel on Fridays.

Currently says Cate Blanchett and Ben Mendelsohn though :nerd:

I disagree, it was for everybody but if it didn't connect with someone due to personal prejudices that's on them. Cultural significance is debatable but I understand why BP is discussed as cultural significance.

I have to disagree about personal prejudice. It's making a big generalization about people who didn't relate to the movie. Are there people who had opinions about BP because of prejudice, yes. But not everybody who disliked BP are prejudiced. It is possible to just not like the movie.

I have to disagree about personal prejudice. It's making a big generalization about people who didn't relate to the movie. Are there people who had opinions about BP because of prejudice, yes. But not everybody who disliked BP are prejudiced. It is possible to just not like the movie.
What's to disagree about, we're talking about the people in particular, not everyone who disliked the movie in general.

Capt Marvel will mean a lot for women, and that's something that a lot of us men should leave alone.
I'm actually already seeing on twitter and other social media a lot of men caught in their feelings cuz women are hyped

I don't understand that

Let women be excited lol

I remember when they were trying to hype up how important the supergirl show was and they were trying to force it. But now no one cares since no one watches it anymore and the Wonder Woman released.

Furiousa from Mad Max should be loved by women. Character was awesome.

I'm actually already seeing on twitter and other social media a lot of men caught in their feelings cuz women are hyped

I don't understand that

Let women be excited lol

word man!

I get it with Star Wars cause its one single story and they really messed with the formula, so I get why a lot of white males would be pissed off. However, with the MCU they still have Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Spider-man , and Cap.

Let the women enjoy their Capt Marvel in peace.

I'm actually excited for Captain Marvel myself.

They announced the movie in 2014 man.

It's been 4 years.

At least with A4, we had IW to tide us over, and we've seen a bunch of those characters in other movies already.

Captain Marvel on the other hand is a complete mystery.

Reactions: OTG
I love that women are excited Capt Marvel, they definitely deserve to be hyped about it.

I had an old friend all mad when Wonder Woman was comin out and they were gonna do the “women only premiere” on a Tuesday, he was hella MAD and kept asking “why don’t they do this for men.” I had to set him straight by telling him... “let these women have their moment, why are you so butthurt about women empowerment..must be very threatening to your masculinity, let it go fam.”

He got all mad and didn’t say anything about it anymore. Wish my cousin was there to hear him say that, she woulda ripped him two haha

Back
Top Bottom